Aberdeen 0 - 1 Kilmarnock

I’m bloody raging at what I’ve been witnessing, all season, but tonight was just the icing on the cake.  We were horseshit tonight, no passion, no drive and no fucking idea, and the manager has to now fall on his sword.  No way would Cormack retain an employee in business with this level of performance and WTF is Burrows doing presiding of this clusterfuck!  Listen to your fans, the very ones that determine whether you have a club or not, this is simply not good enough, unsustainable and has tI end right now. 

3 minutes ago, Oregon Red said:

The infuriating thing is Robson KNOWS we play better with a traditional back 4., but always perseveres with a honking 5.

That alone should have had him sacked months ago.

Wait for the argument tonight "we were well in control with 5 at the back, we only lost when we switched to a 4"

Yup, that's me basically there. I was late on the bus to want Barry in and I'm late getting off the fuckin thing. But I've seen enough, it's nae going to work. From one ambitious but shite teuchter to another, bye Barry. This is fuckin mince. Even with Glass we had some signs of decency with a good xG and the Deeside chino-wearing virgins could have a wee wank over for a bit. This is starting to descend into McGhee levels of shite. 

How on earth can you take this squad full of decent players on good wages for this league, play 14 games, be in 11th, 3 points off bottom, down with a team of hammer throwers on a plastic pitch managed by a partly melted weegie drug dealer.

It's far too easy to look at the gap between us and Hearts as 'only 10 points with a game in hand' and take that but fuck me, use your eyes. It's nae as if it's a bad turn of form or that we've been unlucky. We're being bad at fitba. 

3 minutes ago, Chester Don said:

I’m bloody raging at what I’ve been witnessing, all season, but tonight was just the icing on the cake.  We were horseshit tonight, no passion, no drive and no fucking idea, and the manager has to now fall on his sword.  No way would Cormack retain an employee in business with this level of performance and WTF is Burrows doing presiding of this clusterfuck!  Listen to your fans, the very ones that determine whether you have a club or not, this is simply not good enough, unsustainable and has tI end right now. 

And the shit you had to go through with the tickets too

8 minutes ago, elephantstone78 said:

He absolutely shouldn’t but do you think a chairman that gives another chance to a guy that had just lost 5-0 to hearts and been knocked out the cup by a part-time team of joiners will sack him? I think it’s unlikely. 
He only punted Glass as he was at the ground to see the absolute venom directed at the manager and players that day at fir park. 
The irony of a longtime fan systematically destroying the club is quite remarkable. 

C’mon now, it wasn’t a team of joiners ffs.

One was a fireman and a couple of them worked in a factory.

2 minutes ago, Dandie1992 said:

Yup, that's me basically there. I was late on the bus to want Barry in and I'm late getting off the fuckin thing. But I've seen enough, it's nae going to work. From one ambitious but shite teuchter to another, bye Barry. This is fuckin mince. Even with Glass we had some signs of decency with a good xG and the Deeside chino-wearing virgins could have a wee wank over for a bit. This is starting to descend into McGhee levels of shite. 

How on earth can you take this squad full of decent players on good wages for this league, play 14 games, be in 11th, 3 points off bottom, down with a team of hammer throwers on a plastic pitch managed by a partly melted weegie drug dealer.

It's far too easy to look at the gap between us and Hearts as 'only 10 points with a game in hand' and take that but fuck me, use your eyes. It's nae as if it's a bad turn of form or that we've been unlucky. We're being bad at fitba. 

Good post! 
spot on re the games in hand, which are discussed like victory is a forgone conclusion. We’re shite and based on shite like tonight, the current approach isn’t winning games in hand! 
every single game he remains at the helm, is a risk to going out this league