Cormack Thread

1 hour ago, sooth_stander said:

A once proud club. Reduced to an embarrassment and it’s clear when the rot set in. 
You need to get your shit together Dave, before it’s too late.

The rot started long before Cormack arrived. We’ve got Stewart Milne to thank for that

15 minutes ago, slippers said:

I really don’t get the blind faith? I spoke to someone yesterday and the club 100% believe we are in good shape for second half of season. How could you look at our situation and feel like that? We are in the worst position than Glass and Goodwin now. We now have a very tough 4 games where we probably get a point at best. I always supported Cormack but the longer stuff like this goes on the more I agree with above. Sticking with someone that it so clearly out his depth to completely  write off our season is madness. 

No point scoring here but what is Ernie and the pro robson people thinking now are they still wanting more time for him? 

Even when we went on that winning run last season, we weren’t actually playing any better than we are now. We really rode our luck with Pollock/MacDonald/Scales making last multiple ditch blocks and tackles every game and Roos making a number of good saves as well.

This season Roos is all over the place and the defence is far worse than last. They get barely no protection from the midfield since Ramadani left, yet Robson continues to set them up to soak up pressure each and every game.

It’s really simple to diagnose the problems on the pitch. If the fans can see it, but the supposed DOF (and FMB) can’t, what is the point of them?

1 minute ago, Andy_123 said:

The rot started long before Cormack arrived. We’ve got Stewart Milne to thank for that

Even when we went on that winning run last season, we weren’t actually playing any better than we are now. We really rode our luck with Pollock/MacDonald/Scales making last multiple ditch blocks and tackles every game and Roos making a number of good saves as well.

This season Roos is all over the place and the defence is far worse than last. They get barely no protection from the midfield since Ramadani left, yet Robson continues to set them up to soak up pressure each and every game.

It’s really simple to diagnose the problems on the pitch. If the fans can see it, but the supposed DOF (and FMB) can’t, what is the point of them?

Agreed

1 hour ago, slippers said:

I really don’t get the blind faith? I spoke to someone yesterday and the club 100% believe we are in good shape for second half of season. How could you look at our situation and feel like that? We are in the worst position than Glass and Goodwin now. We now have a very tough 4 games where we probably get a point at best. I always supported Cormack but the longer stuff like this goes on the more I agree with above. Sticking with someone that it so clearly out his depth to completely  write off our season is madness. 

No point scoring here but what is Ernie and the pro robson people thinking now are they still wanting more time for him? 

I'd love to know what they see. 

2 hours ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

It's getting too late.

When my son, now 28, was young I did everything to ensure he became a dyed in the wool Dons fan, and succeeded. 

My grandson is 3 and, with Cormack in charge, my willingness to do likewise is just not there.

Apathy has kicked in with me and my son and I strongly suspect that we are not alone.

Our once proud club is slowly dying under the control of the American based puppet master.

If he doesn't change, or is changed, then the future ain't going to be great.

Yes,you could not in all seriousness promote Aberdeen and Scottish football as a great enjoyable spectacle nowadays.Derek Adams was very emotional and had just lost a football match,but he was spot on .The standard and quality at Scottish football matches is just dire and getting worse.

18 hours ago, Willo flood said:

“I've been a fan my whole life and I'm embarrassed, humiliated and shocked by the results”

"They deserve better than that and I'm determined to get this right. We will double down our vision with the board and our strategy.

"The most important thing as a business is making sure you have the right people in place to execute on all aspects.“

"I'm rightly as chairman, getting the pelters, but I'm determined to get it right."

18 hours ago, Tommy said:

I hope that’s a 30 minute old tweet.

Jan 28, 2023

Boy's a fucking tit.

Cormack will be holding onto the fact that the first 45mins wasn't too bad. Doesn't help that people post shite like best 45 mins of the season on Twitter, that just makes Cormack feel that if we stick with Robson it will work.

People need to really be hitting Cormack hard on social media. 

8 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

Cormack will be holding onto the fact that the first 45mins wasn't too bad. Doesn't help that people post shite like best 45 mins of the season on Twitter, that just makes Cormack feel that if we stick with Robson it will work.

Lots of Fans aren't wise simples 

6 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

I’m beginning to my have my doubts that someone who sacks the best manager we have had in a generation, replaces him with an untried lower tier coach in the USA, punts him to replace him with a mid table patter merchant, refuses to punt him after the most embarrassing result in Scottish football history and then finally replaces him with another untried youth coach, might not really be very good at this chairmanship lark. 

Strong possibility we get relegated within the next three years. 

People talk about how much we’ve spent as if he’s been shelling out himself. 
The only time he’s done that is when he bought Hernandez and tried pretend it wasn’t some dodgy deal on behalf of Atlanta. He then got his money back when his subterfuge shenanigans were completed.  

We got, what, £2M for mccrorie, £3M for McKenna, £3M for Ferguson (all Mcinnes bought or developed players), £3M for Ramsey and £1M for Ramadani and that’s discounting the Euro money and we have spent a max £2M buying in a load of shite out with Miovski. 

Our only other decent signings have been freebies. 

The guy is a millstone dragging us down. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Dave's delivered Cormack Park and we're now developing players and selling them on for profit. Everything else he's touched has turned to shit.

Change required from top to bottom, starting with Cormack himself. Needs to take a step back and start employing good, experienced people in a multitude of positions.

28 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

If our best 45 minutes if the season ends with us scoring no goals, then maybe we haven't set the bar very high.

But you are right this is EXACTLY the sort of red herring an idiot like Cormack will cling to.

That’s 3 of the exact same mistakes in a row for Cormack

Glass should have been gone after the loss to Dundee. He wasn’t and was given January where he wasn’t backed and then he got sacked a few weeks later. At that point the season was over.

Goodwin should have been sacked after that shambles at home to Celtic. He wasn’t, was given January, wasn’t backed and we had the worst week in the clubs history as a result. At the point the season shouldn’t of been over if it wasn’t for a miracle from the team along with the collapse of Hearts.

Robson should have realistically been sacked after Kilmarnock, (even before that imo but oh well). He’s given January where he hasn’t been backed at all. And we are now 19 points behind third place as a result 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, minijc said:

I'm not just on about players here.

This is the biggest issue for me mini. 

The calibre of manager we need isn't going to be attracted by the current leadership set up. 

And anyone who is likely to be outspoken will just be seen as a potential risk to the current leadership set up and will be discounted. 

Which means we'll just end up with another manager who is more likely to fail than succeed.

And round and round we go. 

6 hours ago, minijc said:

Time to prove your worth here Cormack you hair plug bastard, take a look at yourself and try figure out why things keeping going wrong, why staff are desperate to leave and why potential new recruits keep knocking the club back.

Whether he sacks Robson or not (and I would be amazed if he did) Cormack’s silence is deafening. Him and his puppet Burrows. One of them has to come out and address this current shitshow.

Killian Phillips signing tomorrow is not going to pacify us fans

1 minute ago, sooth_stander said:

Whether he sacks Robson or not (and I would be amazed if he did) Cormack’s silence is deafening. Him and his puppet Burrows. One of them has to come out and address this current shitshow.

A token loan signing tomorrow is not going to pacify us fans

Staggering how low a profile they keep when the going's not good.

Fully expecting a loan signing or two, neither of whom will be the first teamers they've been suggesting we'd only be interested in recruiting.

Only hope that at the very least they're for the positions we need. Listening to Barry's interview it sounds as if we're looking for a CD and the rumour board has us in for a AM.