Cormack Thread

17 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Stop being a cunt.

Also, just shut the fuck up in general. You're turning reasonable football discussions into some self indulgent shit. 

Putting people off engaging as well. 

Take some time off and come back less annoying, in my opinion. 

Stop. Quoting. The. Beaut 

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Stop being a cunt.

Also, just shut the fuck up in general. You're turning reasonable football discussions into some self indulgent shit. 

Putting people off engaging as well. 

Take some time off and come back less annoying, in my opinion. 

12 minutes ago, slippers said:

Bang out of order. Ollie and his family are living the dream with their son in first team. Absolute no need for shit like that!

It was a genuine question to the guy…nothing bang out of order about it. 
Has everyone become so outraged at a potential loan deal question? 
Consider me now as the chief inquisitor regarding any awkward questions that should be answered.

I am awaiting a reply from @ollie1903 when the lad is next on here. I am sure he won’t be offended like others on here.

14 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

It was a genuine question to the guy…nothing bang out of order about it. 
Has everyone become so outraged at a potential loan deal question? 
Consider me now as the chief inquisitor regarding any awkward questions that should be answered.

I am awaiting a reply from @ollie1903 when the lad is next on here. I am sure he won’t be offended like others on here.

It's not about you being offensive. 

It's about you being fucking irritating. 

12 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

See, you honestly cannot help yourself?

a sad lonely little boy you are.

8 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

It's not about you being offensive. 

It's about you being fucking irritating. 

I think it’s more to do with you both getting worked up over a genuine question. What a state to get into. I wouldn’t like to see you pair under pressure. 

1 minute ago, RED_JOHN said:

I think it’s more to do with you both getting worked up over a genuine question. What a state to get into. I wouldn’t like to see you pair under pressure. 

?

1 minute ago, RED_JOHN said:

?

I hope he is on soon enough to answer the big question. We all deserve to know the answer. The clock is ticking.

On another subject of answering difficult questions…..who is up for me doing a 1 on 1 interview with Davie Cormack? All these pre looked at question and answering sessions aren’t the real deal. Davie Cormack needs put under real scrutiny. 

31 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

I hope he is on soon enough to answer the big question. We all deserve to know the answer. The clock is ticking.

On another subject of answering difficult questions…..who is up for me doing a 1 on 1 interview with Davie Cormack? All these pre looked at question and answering sessions aren’t the real deal. Davie Cormack needs put under real scrutiny. 

I'm up for you fucking off you clown. This site has never had a bigger attention seeking arsehole than you and that is some achievement. 

• Upvote 5
13 minutes ago, bonzodaddy73 said:

I'm up for you fucking off you clown. This site has never had a bigger attention seeking arsehole than you and that is some achievement. 

Don’t engage with him, it only energises him to post more.

He’s the only person I’ve put on block and I have to tell you, the site is easier to read.

I only now see his posts when others quote him, so the fewer that do so, the site is even sweeter ?

• Upvote 2
23 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

He’s the only person I’ve put on block and I have to tell you, the site is easier to read.

I only now see his posts when others quote him, so the fewer that do so, the site is even sweeter ?

Afc1903 - I’m with you 100% on this. RJ is the only person I have on block. I was on the point of coming off this forum as I’d had enough of his persistent, inane, unfunny, repetitive postings. Since blocking him, the site has become much more enjoyable again.

31 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

I have him blocked too but still see the majority of his posts because everyone else keeps quoting and replying to him, then they complain that he keeps clogging up threads.

Just stop quoting him.

8 minutes ago, Itsagoal said:

Afc1903 - I’m with you 100% on this. RJ is the only person I have on block. I was on the point of coming off this forum as I’d had enough of his persistent, inane, unfunny, repetitive postings. Since blocking him, the site has become much more enjoyable again.

1 minute ago, Andy_123 said:

I have him blocked too but still see the majority of his posts because everyone else keeps quoting and replying to him, then they complain that he keeps clogging up threads.

Just stop quoting him.

35 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

You three are too easily wound up. Just relax…it’s only a football forum where any radge can post what they want about players, the club, management etc. You might not agree with their opinion but that is understandable as not everyone is the same. 
If you are on the edge though it is probably easier to not read my thoughts on anything AFC as they aren’t always popular at first. It quite often takes time to be proven that I am right but I get there in the end. 
Have a nice day, and answer your front doors as I am sure it’s only a parcel delivery containing big nappies. 

42 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

He was put on block immediately after i posted. That was and will be my only interaction with him.

1 hour ago, afc1903mad said:

100%.  Only time I see the mongs posts is when folk quote him which is still happening far too regularly.

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, NEM said:

100%.  Only time I see the mongs posts is when folk quote him which is still happening far too regularly.

Why don’t you put in an ‘improvement request’ to Bebo to get blocked posters posts blocked from view even when others quote them. 

could somebody pls quote this?  as he probably has me blocked as well

5 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Why don’t you put in an ‘improvement request’ to Bebo to get blocked posters posts blocked from view even when others quote them. 

could somebody pls quote this?  as he probably has me blocked as well

Wasn’t aware the mods were taking requests.

Nah only ever blocked one poster. That should give Red John a wake up call given the amount of shite you post ?