Cormack Thread

4 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

It’s time to get Cormack out in front of the fans, a selected group of top reds, fans federation reps or whatever they are called.

The Glass appointment - absolutely zero point firing into him for that one cos he’s given his take on it, and he’ll never deviate from his explanation of his prawcess.

Steven Gunn - why have you appointed a novice into this role - probably the most powerful role other than yours - who has no previous experience at other clubs or at AFC of operating at that level?

Player recruitment - can you explain how this function operates? Who does what within this “sub committee”? Who has the final say etc?

To flesh out the above, how did we end up with a plethora of over 30 yr old new signings-  JET, Gallagher, Watkins (past injury record) Why were McGinn and Devlin given new contracts? Why was the loan recruitment so poor? Why are we even discussing giving Ojo a new contract?

JET is simply an abomination of a sportsman. Can you explain the thinking behind his recruitment? What did the recruitment committee think he would bring to the table?

Why did you exacerbate the appointment of Glass by not surrounding him with experienced coaches, and with an experienced DoF?

Ronnie - the truth, please?

Agree with you however absolutely no chance he'll give you an honest answer.

Everyone could see that Glass's appointment was jobs for the boys, sadly I think Dave will give him another year, unless things really turn to shit quickly.

As for some of these he'll come out with his quip "we might be wrong but we wont be confused" or whatver nonosense it was

36 minutes ago, Granite95 said:

Agree with you however absolutely no chance he'll give you an honest answer.

Everyone could see that Glass's appointment was jobs for the boys, sadly I think Dave will give him another year, unless things really turn to shit quickly.

As for some of these he'll come out with his quip "we might be wrong but we wont be confused" or whatver nonosense it was

I think we misheard him and he actually said 'we might be wrong, I get confused' 

17 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

It’s time to get Cormack out in front of the fans, a selected group of top reds, fans federation reps or whatever they are called.

The Glass appointment - absolutely zero point firing into him for that one cos he’s given his take on it, and he’ll never deviate from his explanation of his prawcess.

Steven Gunn - why have you appointed a novice into this role - probably the most powerful role other than yours - who has no previous experience at other clubs or at AFC of operating at that level?

Player recruitment - can you explain how this function operates? Who does what within this “sub committee”? Who has the final say etc?

To flesh out the above, how did we end up with a plethora of over 30 yr old new signings-  JET, Gallagher, Watkins (past injury record) Why were McGinn and Devlin given new contracts? Why was the loan recruitment so poor? Why are we even discussing giving Ojo a new contract?

JET is simply an abomination of a sportsman. Can you explain the thinking behind his recruitment? What did the recruitment committee think he would bring to the table?

Why did you exacerbate the appointment of Glass by not surrounding him with experienced coaches, and with an experienced DoF?

Ronnie - the truth, please?

Maybe you could put your hand up to be one of the 'top reds'?

You speak a lot of sense...

18 hours ago, The Gee Man said:

Dream questions he would answer none or use his salesman patter to avoid the truth is that he is guessing and only wants yes men. Jet had 1 good game against us hence the shit scouting 

JET was heavy before he arrived but he’s absolutely piled on the pounds since his payrise from joining AFC. Surely the players are weighed regularly by the medical team? If over weight then they should be fined and given extra sessions until in shape. Pathetic from a so called professional athlete.

• Upvote 1
32 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

The Cormack Regime sending out letters to Red Shed season ticket holders warning them over damaged seats. Wouldn't have anything to do with the years of neglect of Pittodrie I'm sure. The club certainly rubbing people up the wrong way just now.

For over 20 years if not longer broken seats in the South Stand

Replaced some times with mixed colour seating. Utter shambles 

The only thing about the South Stand is you get decent view.....if your seat isn't broken

Just another example of total neglect by the club towards its patrons Andreasen ticket holders

1 hour ago, Dynamo said:

The Cormack Regime sending out letters to Red Shed season ticket holders warning them over damaged seats. Wouldn't have anything to do with the years of neglect of Pittodrie I'm sure. The club certainly rubbing people up the wrong way just now.

Exactly, the Merkland is crumbling to bits. Fucking nonsense from the club 

On 1/26/2022 at 4:16 PM, Millertime said:

You're right (wow!)

Our demise under mcinnes started the second his shadow even appeared 

Recruitment wise it all went downhill when George Yule left I felt.

It also started going very right when he joined the board.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
4 hours ago, The Cockney Don said:

Another crappy skinflint Chairman.

Absolutely spot on. Once I win the Euromillions I will buy the Dons and show them how to run a club properly. 
DOF etc will be done away with….a nonsense position at a club like ours. 
No stewarding for the home support. McDonald’s allowed to sell food. 
Water balloons sold for section next to the away support.

Drink sold to home support.

No bans administered to home fans.

Free RED_JOHN t-shirts getting fired into the crowd at half time. (Large being the biggest size as it would look ridiculous on someone who is overweight)

13 hours ago, RED_JOHN said:

Absolutely spot on. Once I win the Euromillions I will buy the Dons and show them how to run a club properly. 
DOF etc will be done away with….a nonsense position at a club like ours. 
No stewarding for the home support. McDonald’s allowed to sell food. 
Water balloons sold for section next to the away support.

Drink sold to home support.

No bans administered to home fans.

Free RED_JOHN t-shirts getting fired into the crowd at half time. (Large being the biggest size as it would look ridiculous on someone who is overweight)

Aaaahhhh got it now, you’re a beast from castle Huntly jail wanting out.it all makes sense now