Cormack Thread

Cormack leads by example & it rubs off on his subordinates. He’s a great mentor.

He’s full of shite & has no clue what he is doing in football & his minions are definitely following his lead. 

His whole set up he has put in place is an absolute clusterfuck. & that is being generous.

Milne & Mcinnes will be phoning each other now pishing themselves.

Someone needs to make subtitles for that Spanish guy you see pissing himsel laughing in videos that everyone rehashes ?

One thing is for certain regarding Davie Cormack…..he isn’t the man for the job. He should be selling his stake in the club and let someone else take over. He wants 15k season ticket holders but the man is putting people off buying them. 
For the sake of the DNA funding….I hope it wasn’t used to fund the loan from Celtic. The reality is, it probably was.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Dynamo said:

There is no goodwill towards him anymore.

Just another chairman who doesn't know what he's doing. Took over a club at least making Europe and cup finals. Our battle this season is making the top 6.

"We might be wrong but we won't be confused"

Bit strange given how much money overall he’s put in but his leadership has undoubtedly made us worse and reduced our standing. He just isn’t good at it.

Well, certainly not an ideal window, but I don't really see much improvement in the other teams in the SPFL this window.

There's no doubt that we were all hoping for a bit more on the creative front, but it is good that we've retained Ramsay and Ferguson.

Ok Hedges has gone and on our day was a game changer, but also posted missing quite a bit too. Let's hope the new Dutch boy is an ideal replacement.

The boy Montgomery riles a few given he's on loan from Celtic, but he looked very good going forward, so if he gives us options on the opposite side from Vicente and sees us through to the summer, it might help us prepare for a turnover in the summer.

As always, I'm the ever optimist and i'm looking forward to tonight's game and seeing how we set up. Our away form has been really poor, so that needs to change

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Well, certainly not an ideal window, but I don't really see much improvement in the other teams in the SPFL this window.

There's no doubt that we were all hoping for a bit more on the creative front, but it is good that we've retained Ramsay and Ferguson.

Ok Hedges has gone and on our day was a game changer, but also posted missing quite a bit too. Let's hope the new Dutch boy is an ideal replacement.

The boy Montgomery riles a few given he's on loan from Celtic, but he looked very good going forward, so if he gives us options on the opposite side from Vicente and sees us through to the summer, it might help us prepare for a turnover in the summer.

As always, I'm the ever optimist and i'm looking forward to tonight's game and seeing how we set up. Our away form has been really poor, so that needs to change

Hearts have strengthened and Hibs seem to have added 3 or 4 versions of Besuijen level. No other clubs have any money really do they.