Cormack Thread

6 hours ago, ERNIE said:

Welcome back Mainstandmoan.Thought the job of a chairman was just to appoint a good manager and let him run things.Perhaps a monthly review meeting with the manager.I have no idea what goes on behind the scenes but I have always suspected Cormack might be an issue with us now looking for the 6th manager under his tenure.

Aye its a poor record 

9 hours ago, mainstandmoan said:

The fiasco that it is the 9am Monday Teams meeting chaired/ran/bullied by the chairman is presently the scourge of every senior member of staff, having to explain every single details/decision like you'd expect from a team of trainees.

So DC gets up before 4am every Monday morning in Atlanta for a 9am UK meeting and folk question his commitment 😉

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

This appointment is just another egotistical move by Cormack to try and show he is in control. We're paying this guy a pretty penny for what exactly? 

What a shambles Aberdeen FC have become under Cormack. 

Cormack seems to be all about spectacle rather than real substance. Kind of worrying when you think about it.  @ShowbizDave

I think there has to be a bit of perspective. We were for the most part over the tenure of Milne, fighting relegation, save for the McInnes years. This club is no different from the rest in that our good v shit follows in cycles. Unfortunately we have reached the shit stage again. Cormack has shot himself in the foot by not appointing a permanent manager now. To me  he's bottled it. Seasons over and the players look lost. We will now see if Cormack has the talent and money to turn "the cycle".

1 minute ago, Broken_Glass said:

Our highly paid manager has dispensation to not be at the club 4 days a week???

Seriously?

Think it's more the case that the whole squad had days off due to a busy schedule (lol) and he's used the time to go down the road, Miovski had a couple of days off too.

Remember when the season was about to start and we had a very winnable Europa League qualifier? 

A defeat on wednesday could see us 2 points off the relegation play off with 27 games gone. Fucking mental. 

Completely on Cormack that. Wasted months and an entire transfer window before he got rid of Robson. Next season it's the league cup group stages as pre season preparation. It's a quite unbelievable fall. 

Hopefully 🤞🤞🤞the points we have already "earned" + our schedule until the end of the season should see us not get relegated. 

However Cormack will get us relegated soon the way he runs the club with his puppet master ways.

Radical changes are required, which I don't believe his arrogance will allow.

We are heading for relegation in the next year or two with such incompetence. 

Pity there wasn't a potential buyer in the wings.

The continual slide of our once proud club is really painful to take.

• Upvote 1