Cormack Thread

• Site Sponsor

We desperately need some change... unless we're happy with third in perpetuity.

Change comes with risk, but I think losing Milne is a risk I'd be more than willing to take.

Yanks won't be happy with our designated '3rd Force in Scotland' like Stewart is... so, fuck it, let's do this.

^^^

Fucking this with bells on.

Somethings got to change to shake up this "3rd is the best we can do" mentality.

Not good enough.

Get into these fuckers

Rip up Kingsford, purchase Seaton Park from the Cooncil, redevelop it into a brilliant stadium and rec area for the city.

Thank you.

Be like Aberdeen hospital - they always denied the car park land could support a structure. Years of statements blaming the land.

Ian Wood comes along and offers to pay, boom, structure built instantly.

Take that golf course at the beach and get building.

So, Cormack Parkfor the training grounds, and a splendid new arena at Seaton Park. 

Purchase a chinook to ferry the players from Cormack Arena (Seaton) to Cormack Park.... via the entire length of Union Street each way. Blasting Yankee Fucking Doodle oot loudspeakers like it's Apocalypse Now. 

Every single weekday the Dons display air superiority over every other club in scotland, as the bright red Chinook thunders across the city as a constant reminder that every other club in Scotland is shit. 

Travel by Chinook will also cut away travel for the team to about an hour, bypassing roadworks and shit traffic. 

Also going to need that chopper for when the Atlantic League starts up and the team needs to get to Amsterdam right quick of a Saturday. 

d0c6b0680926ceaf1cdf69cc69f2ceb3.png

• Upvote 2

What do our Sevco friends make of this?

"Milne might be a wank, and should have handled 2012 better, but you could tell he personally didn't want to see Rangers out the league. I'm surprised he never wrapped it then." - MILNE OOT!

"We could maybe help them find a Billionaire with wealth off the radar no?" - Self awareness from a Hun?

"Dave Cormack is saying they'll "win the league in 2 years"." - I don't think Dave Cormack has said that at all. 

"Milne was always subservient to us, wheras Cormack genuinely believes he can challenge us. " - MILNE OOT!

• Upvote 1

I'm not ready to get carried away with talk of huge investment but.... well ok I am.

If you think about it, spending large enough on a non OF Scottish club to actually win a few leagues would be absolutely history making.

It would be a complete game changer for our football to become a 3 way rather than 2 way contest for the first time in 20 odd years.

The TV deal would be turned on its head for example. We could probably double the TV income for our league by actually making it interesting.