Cormack Thread

Guest milne_afc

Fuck TV money.

100 mil USD on the table and we're winning the league. Get leveraged up the arsehole, put the club's unbroken history at risk and fucking ram it up the horrible cunts.

Put me down for black and gold or whatever the latest scheme may be.

Fuck TV money.

100 mil USD on the table and we're winning the league. Get leveraged up the arsehole, put the club's unbroken history at risk and fucking ram it up the horrible cunts.

Aye but that's my point - the knock on effect of doing something that special would bring TV money in to benefit our whole game.

This OF monopoly shite is suffocating.

But aye, key point is outspend the fuckers, win it all. Do it again the following season then watch Scottish football implode.

Be like Aberdeen hospital - they always denied the car park land could support a structure. Years of statements blaming the land.

Ian Wood comes along and offers to pay, boom, structure built instantly.

Take that golf course at the beach and get building.

Amen

Fuck TV money.

No amount of cash will help Aberdeen win the league unless its to pay of the refs, sfa/spfl. No way will the establishment let any team come between or get ahead of the hunz and timz.

• Downvote 1

Looking forward to official announcement and hoping for news of a couple of billionaire Yanks joining Board as after initial thoughts of smashing transfer records etc I'm looking at news and fact only "confirmed" cash will be going in to Stewartie's bank account when Cormack pays him for his shares.

No amount of cash will help Aberdeen win the league unless its to pay of the refs, sfa/spfl. No way will the establishment let any team come between or get ahead of the hunz and timz.

Rich Yanks wouldn't stand for sfa,spfl corruption and cheating, first sign of anything illegal going on and they would sue the hinney of those goddam motherfuckers! yeeeeeeehaaaawww

Looking forward to official announcement and hoping for news of a couple of billionaire Yanks joining Board as after initial thoughts of smashing transfer records etc I'm looking at news and fact only "confirmed" cash will be going in to Stewartie's bank account when Cormack pays him for his shares.

Could easily happen that way.

Ach well, let's dream the big dream for a few days.

• Upvote 1