Teuchters corner.

6 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

Well if you want to imagine  what like the commercial  is.

Imagine  pub from the 70s , with its nicotine yellow walls and ceilings, the formica tables,  artex in some areas.

The old Armitage  shanks toilets and sinks. And urinals.

Now imagine  anyone thinking that kind of decor is appealing  to anyone I the year 2024. That's the shit hole that us the commercial  in insch.

It does have entertainment  though  previous crowd pullers include watching two dogs snagging in the bar, and patrons being sucked  off whilst sat at bar. By a woman whose portrait apparently  could be done with seven shades of shit.

That place has seen off the neighbouring village pubs all of which had far nicer, surroundings,  fixtures,  entertainment, landlords  and clientele,

And I would  bet you anything  when nuclear  armageddon occurs  and in the desolate,  lifeless, bleak,  landscape  that does survive  that cunt of a place will still there. And the wasteland  that is the rest of the planet will still be far more appealing  than in there. 

I hope you feel better now min after getting that off your chest.👍🤞

Are you on the cans as well loon?

17 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I hope you feel better now min after getting that off your chest.👍🤞

Are you on the cans as well loon?

No no I'm.just giving an honest review  of the one remaining  drinking  establishment  between  Inverurie  and Huntly that is still open. Though  fuck knows how

9 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

No no I'm.just giving an honest review  of the one remaining  drinking  establishment  between  Inverurie  and Huntly that is still open. Though  fuck knows how

I blame capitalists, property developers, greedy farmers, and Aberdeenshire Council for allowing that to happen min.

Only one pub between Inverurie and Huntly is inexcusable.

20 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I blame capitalists, property developers, greedy farmers, and Aberdeenshire Council for allowing that to happen min.

Says the guy that has stopped going to the pub!

No wonder they are closing down, no enough folk still visiting pubs, the beating heart of every town/village is the local pub - get visiting them. 

45 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

And the pigs clamping down on country fowk getting aboot after a few.

Gone are the good old days when the officer used to compliment your driving after 7 pints and congratulated you for leaving the float at hame. 

• Upvote 1
59 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

What’s happened to the bar at the Station Hotel?

And the Pub in Premnay?

And the Texan BBQ place in Archeolink?

At least you’ve still got a Brewdog in Inverurie

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I fully concur  used to be 

Cottage Inn-logie dunno.

Lodge - old Rayne.

Station  and commercial at insch, 

Premnay, 

Golden pheasant- Kennethmont.

Then also 

Two pubs rhynie.  Lumsden, Fisherford,

Only the shit hole remains .

• Upvote 1
52 minutes ago, dave_min said:

What’s happened to the bar at the Station Hotel?

And the Pub in Premnay?

And the Texan BBQ place in Archeolink?

At least you’ve still got a Brewdog in Inverurie

Premnay my home pub. Is now closed that was THE place to go in the 70s, it had the old cushioned floor from the beach boulevard. Unfortunately  it was a victim  of the fire in the early 90s.

We used to be able to drive cross country  from Premnay  to insch using fields and tracks. Would get so far In  one boys field, abandon motor  walk across public road and get in motor left in other boys field could get all the way to just after hrn through his fields and tracks 

Police would  sit outside Premnay  watch us  climb in motor then they would  go to the gate we stopped at , and we would  stop stagger across road and continue ,

1 hour ago, sigh said:

Says the guy that has stopped going to the pub!

No wonder they are closing down, no enough folk still visiting pubs, the beating heart of every town/village is the local pub - get visiting them. 

I've stopped going for reasons mentioned before and fucking quite rightly so as well.

I believe I have due cause not to go to my ex-local after years of enduring unwarranted ridicule, cheap shots, abuse, grief, as well as "I'll take you oot in the car park" just because I've had the temerity to stand up for myself because cowardly bastards cannot repeat what they've said, when I've asked them to, about my disabilities and me being unemployed.

Oh by the way, I cannot handle being in crowds or going out even for a walk thanks to my lack of vision and the fucking distorted mess it is, as well as the fact I feel like a pariah using a symbol cane. 

• Upvote 1
16 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

as well as "I'll take you oot in the car park" just because I've had the temerity to stand up for myself because cowardly bastards cannot repeat what they've said

Not sure they've been cowardly if they've threatened to batter you in the carpark?

10 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Not sure they've been cowardly if they've threatened to batter you in the carpark?

So you are not cowardly if you wish to fight someone because the other person has asked you to repeat something derogatory they have said about that individual but fail to do so, as you have caught them out in front of an audience?

Aye, OK.

37 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I've stopped going for reasons mentioned before and fucking quite rightly so as well.

I believe I have due cause not to go to my ex-local after years of enduring unwarranted ridicule, cheap shots, abuse, grief, as well as "I'll take you oot in the car park" just because I've had the temerity to stand up for myself because cowardly bastards cannot repeat what they've said, when I've asked them to, about my disabilities and me being unemployed.

Oh by the way, I cannot handle being in crowds or going out even for a walk thanks to my lack of vision and the fucking distorted mess it is, as well as the fact I feel like a pariah using a symbol cane. 

Settle doon, it wasn’t a personal dig at you - more a rant that less folk are going to the pubs resulting in more pubs closing which folk then moan about without a thought that they may be the reason

When I moved here (not the shire) 20 years ago I was told it was ok to drive to/from the village pub, as long as I didn’t cross the main road - I live less than half a mile from the pub so the thought of driving there and back was never an issue

Used to get a lot of tractors parked outside at certain times of the year, doesn’t happen anymore 

10 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

So you are not cowardly if you wish to fight someone because the other person has asked you to repeat something derogatory they have said about that individual but fail to do so, as you have caught them out in front of an audience?

Aye, OK.

Sounds more like arseholery, rather than cowardice.

9 hours ago, Red Clive 1995 said:

Thread shaping up nicely, it’s pretty obvious there’s more country fowk supporting Aberdeen than toonsers. 

Delighted with that.

Again, I think toonsers just have more to do in their lives than cream themselves over this tinpot club. 

it’s always the teuchter mealers in the tops and scarves etc. 

is balmedie teuchter land @RAZOR

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Red Clive 1995 said:

Don’t think so. 

It is. Lot of toonsers have moved out of the city for various reasons. Too violent, too expensive, shortage if housing being three contributory factors and they have now become defacto teuchters.

The city is a very cosmopolitan place with the highest per capita number of non locals in Scotland residing here so it's only normal a lot of them don't feel any affinity towards the local football club. 

5 hours ago, ericblack4boss said:

Cottage Inn-logie dunno.

Lodge - old Rayne.

Premnay, 

Then also 

Is the pub in kinmuck still open?

6 hours ago, ericblack4boss said:

Cottage Inn-logie dunno.

Lodge - old Rayne.

Premnay, 

Then also 

Is that the lyrics to a Scotland the What song?

Nae many pubs in the middle o naewye still on the go

Horseshoe at Hattoncrook/Whiterashes and Drum Inn at Meikle Wartle were common stoppping off points for bus run staggers back in the day

Bognie at Forgue is still on the go though…..I think

11 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Buuuuuuut...apart from that, all good?👍

4 hours ago, redone said:

Nae many pubs in the middle o naewye still on the go

Horseshoe at Hattoncrook/Whiterashes and Drum Inn at Meikle Wartle were common stoppping off points for bus run staggers back in the day

Bognie at Forgue is still on the go though…..I think

Bognie up for lease again.

The Drum was formerly  run by the Robsons! Yes, those Robsons.

The pub at Rothie is still going.

I'm nae sure about  the pub at Fyvie but its minky cunt of a place,  

Alford still has one pub in the village, and the brig , at Brig o Alford 

8 hours ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

It is. Lot of toonsers have moved out of the city for various reasons. Too violent, too expensive, shortage if housing being three contributory factors and they have now become defacto teuchters.

The city is a very cosmopolitan place with the highest per capita number of non locals in Scotland residing here so it's only normal a lot of them don't feel any affinity towards the local football club. 

Or toonsers see the light and leave to the countryside for fresh air and away from the depressing grey granite of a city that’s in major decline. 

8 hours ago, Somefriendly said:

Is the pub in kinmuck still open?

Wasn’t it an Indian?

4 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

Bognie up for lease again.

The Drum was formerly  run by the Robsons! Yes, those Robsons.

The pub at Rothie is still going.

I'm nae sure about  the pub at Fyvie but its minky cunt of a place,  

Alford still has one pub in the village, and the brig , at Brig o Alford 

The vale at fyive has closed it doors. 

A lot of boozers for sale in Inverurie/Ellon and Tarves.

Used to take the EX wife for a lovely meal in the linesmohr in Pitmedden, is it shut now?

Big Davy berry had yon.

1 minute ago, Red Clive 1995 said:

Or toonsers see the light and leave to the countryside for fresh air and away from the depressing grey granite of a city that’s in major decline. 

Wasn’t it an Indian?

It's SILVER you slurry sniffing halfwit.

The silver city by the golden sands 🥰