Taxi for Calderwood?

• Site Sponsor
If we don't win the cup final to make up for this sh*te, then I become a JMG'er

Can't believe after this crap that you are still sitting on the fence pulling splinters out of your arse!

Calderwood is a f**king Buffoon who should be given his jotters.

How many excuses are we going to hear from Tango and Miller.

f**kin disgrace.

We can bawl and scream after every bad result, but at the end of the day Jimmy's going to be sitting his cheeks on the manager's chair tomorrow and it's something we have to put up with. Surely, if we lose this Saturday... SURELY... the board will see that enough is enough. To be inconsistent in the league is one thing, but to have a woeful record of motivating the players in ties where we aren't the underdogs is far more of a concern to me. Two 4-1 thumpings from Utd, a pitiful league cup defeat to Motherwell, a 4-1 thumping from Hibs, Queens Park, Queen of the South...

If I was the chairman, Jimmy would've been gone last April after "that" match. If we lose to Dunfermline or Falkirk/ICT in the semi, then surely that HAS to be it. Surely.

Time to go Jimmy.

your team, your tactics .. all good things come to a natural end anyway.

lets not drag this out.

a win on saturday only prelongs the illness.

sorry, but it's best for both sides now you go, i'm sure we can still win the cup & get third, but that's about it.

Jimmy, you simply cannot expect fans to accept that sort of sh*te

nowt to do with expectations, if beating st mirren,falkirk, Caly & hamilton is having unrealistic then so be it.

Can't believe after this crap that you are still sitting on the fence pulling splinters out of your arse!

Don't worry, I'm close to falling off it if these results keep coming. Players have to be blamed too. Not enough effort. Whether Calderwood isn't motivating them or they aren't playing to potential it just isn't good enough

JC on the radio... it was a wonderful game. St Mirren were great. The pitch is lovely. Fans must have enjoyed that.

JUST GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not one word that this is unacceptable.

JC on the radio... it was a wonderful game. St Mirren were great. The pitch is lovely. Fans must have enjoyed that.

JUST GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FFS

i didn't enjoy it

who cares about the pitch ? ( actually , no excuse not to play our fabled passing game eh?)

St.Mirren were great eh? who cares ? it's St midden, not Barcelona ... we should be knocking thme for 6 everytime we play

wonderful game ????

just go Jimmy .. time is up

We can bawl and scream after every bad result, but at the end of the day Jimmy's going to be sitting his cheeks on the manager's chair tomorrow and it's something we have to put up with. Surely, if we lose this Saturday... SURELY... the board will see that enough is enough. To be inconsistent in the league is one thing, but to have a woeful record of motivating the players in ties where we aren't the underdogs is far more of a concern to me. Two 4-1 thumpings from Utd, a pitiful league cup defeat to Motherwell, a 4-1 thumping from Hibs, Queens Park, Queen of the South...

If I was the chairman, Jimmy would've been gone last April after "that" match. If we lose to Dunfermline or Falkirk/ICT in the semi, then surely that HAS to be it. Surely.

The board won't sack him, he won't jump, and the majority of fans are too apathetic to give a sh*t anymore. Prepare to tolerate the status quo until his contract runs out.

Did he really say that???!!! :jmg:

Spot on - in the league today :whilst we will never have the best players in the world, it should not be impossible to find a manager who will play the more able players consistently and in their natural positions and who can adopt more than one approach to man management. I'd like to see the back of JC because watching us beat Celtic then lose to Hamilton and Falkirk is ridiculously painful.

Agreed. The occasional peaks pale in significance next to the many troughs which we have endured under this buffoon. I look at Craig Levein, Mark McGhee and the new Hearts boss. None of them are tactical geniuses. Far from it. Yet they understand that football is not a complicated game, except to those who make it complicated. They have achieved better league results (relative to budget) than us over the last 2 SPL seasons because they keep things simple and play a settled team and formation. It's not rocket science. The Fat Controller fails to understand this. He is thick. Therefore he must go.

Fair enough. I loved seeing us play these teams - certainly made a change from normal SPL business. I didnt expect us to qualify but we did. And I want more nights like it. But I refuse to accept the line given out by people here that the european run was in some way an embarrassment or a shambles or lucky....its typical of some section of our support to criticise what was the best run of any Scottish team outside of the OF for many years.....

Yes, it was a good "run" relative to the non-OF teams in recent years, but had the UEFA rules been the same under Jocky Scott and Alex Smith (or even in Willie Miller's first 2 seasons), we would have done the same, if not better. Just think of the financial footing we'd be on, if league structures had been in place instead of the knockout formats of yore?

While I enjoyed seeing us on the Euro stage again, in the immortal words of Brian Irvine it "was an over-rated European campaign which simply papered over the cracks of our TRUE position." He may have motivated the team for the big games, but Calderwood was ultimately exposed when called upon to get us past that domestic comfort zone which has been the norm in his 5yr reign.

As a side-note: How many of you out there would have rather been knocked out of Europe earlier (in the group stages, or even by Dnipro) but won one of the Cups, rather than re-live last season over again? Call me old-school, but I thought the main objective in sport was the WINNING, rather than the taking part. I'd happily have traded the European run (and the

Agreed. The occasional peaks pale in significance next to the many troughs which we have endured under this buffoon. I look at Craig Levein, Mark McGhee and the new Hearts boss. None of them are tactical geniuses. Far from it. Yet they understand that football is not a complicated game, except to those who make it complicated. They have achieved better league results (relative to budget) than us over the last 2 SPL seasons because they keep things simple and play a settled team and formation. It's not rocket science. The Fat Controller fails to understand this. He is thick. Therefore he must go.

Yes, it was a good "run" relative to the non-OF teams in recent years, but had the UEFA rules been the same under Jocky Scott and Alex Smith (or even in Willie Miller's first 2 seasons), we would have done the same, if not better. Just think of the financial footing we'd be on, if league structures had been in place instead of the knockout formats of yore?

While I enjoyed seeing us on the Euro stage again, in the immortal words of Brian Irvine it "was an over-rated European campaign which simply papered over the cracks of our TRUE position." He may have motivated the team for the big games, but Calderwood was ultimately exposed when called upon to get us past that domestic comfort zone which has been the norm in his 5yr reign.

As a side-note: How many of you out there would have rather been knocked out of Europe earlier (in the group stages, or even by Dnipro) but won one of the Cups, rather than re-live last season over again? Call me old-school, but I thought the main objective in sport was the WINNING, rather than the taking part. I'd happily have traded the European run (and the

Nope, would rather be in Euro group stages or beyond. Playing Atletico, Pana, Bayern even Dnipro for me were much bigger, better more exciting ties than playing Rangers in a League or Scottish Cup Final.

Plus the money element is how we will build a more successful AFC going forward.

The two are not mutually exclusive but I'd rather have success in Europe than success at home.

i'd rather we got to those European stages and won both cups.

its not as if we didnt have the f**king chance to last year was it

seems to be a common factor in every thread right now

Mackie threads - who plays him and signed him for another 3 f**king years. (i still cant believe that)

Diamond threads - we have nobody better to play at centre hafl and our defence is non existent. who signed the defenders we have, who cant be arsed scouting for a better defender

posts about Seve and Miller being shyte lately - we have no better because the manager thinks they are good enough.