Taxi for Calderwood?

Do they - we have 8 points less than in season we finished 3rd and need 22 out of possible 27 to match that years tally. Had scored 40 goals whilst letting in 25 after 29 games that season, this season we have scored 34 and let in 30.

We're not playing for 3rd any more. 4th and Europe maybe.

The season we finished 3rd the football was actually pretty crap anyway.

Well done for taking the bait. Seriously yous twos. You seem to be in total agreement that JMG so why not get along, for a wee while at least, under that banner?

Now is the time to unite.

BC

I would ttoally agree, some however just have to try to divide all the time it appears.
We have never been divided as we all want the same thing and always have. In the real world.

Genuine AFC fans may disagree about this player or that tactical decision or strategy, but on the things that matter, we have always been united in the non virtual world.

If you mean JMG, then the split between them and those that were happy outwith the forums was far more in favour of Jimmy than against him, in fact I would say DT was pretty representative of that split until this week. there were without doubt many who had concerns and saw good and bad, I'd certainly put myself on the fence sitter list for the majority of my time.

My point was about the tinternet non-believers. They have had other reasons for agitating for the status quo, and not following the mob mentality.
I realise you do indeed try to stir up a mob mentality, which is why you are so confrontational whenever you see a contrary opinion. I am sure that having identified the problem, you will agree that mob mentality is not a good thing as the whole point being, the majority are not thinking, but just following those who are shouting loudest at the front? Off the top of my head, I can't think of anyone who could be seen as a mob leader, but it'll come to me :)

I would also love to hear what these "other reasons" were, and how you can "agitate for the status quo"? Surely you can only agitate against the status quo?

More appallingly and of massive concern is that the vociferous dissentingly ignorant tinternet tiny minority element have allies in the AFC boardroom.
Aha, we are back to "the only reason to disagree with the rocket is becasue you are Milne's bum chum". No chance that independent thought was involved, there has to be an agenda :)
You know what, on reflection, I can't be arsed. It's been a godawful week in general, and it's clear over 90% want Tango gone now, and here we are with the same ego trip on display diverting threads from the real issue.

See ya.

Spot on FS. We are all equally frustrated. We have one thing in common. We love AFC.

I am new to this message board, and just want to add my feelings and thoughts, I was at the game on Wednesday and now offshore and I have never felt so f**kin low in a long long time.

Jimmy the Slug please do the right thing and get the f**k oot, before you totally f**k -up one of the real things that I love - AFC

I am new to this message board, and just want to add my feelings and thoughts, I was at the game on Wednesday and now offshore and I have never felt so f**kin low in a long long time.

Jimmy the Slug please do the right thing and get the f**k oot, before you totally f**k -up one of the real things that I love - AFC

i think, with your second post, you may have peaked a little early....:rolleyes:

The boy says something that REAL Aberdeen fans in the REAL non-virtual world think, yet you have a go? Frederick Ulan Dettori.

I don't think he was having a go. In fact quite the opposite, he was praising the quality of the post by saying he will struggle to better it in future... I think.

Good effort min. We need more opinions from King Street. We've already got King Street Loon, but King Street is long street, 1 is not enough.

Plus King Street Loon speaks a heap o' sh*te onyways. :)

Do they - we have 8 points less than in season we finished 3rd and need 22 out of possible 27 to match that years tally. Had scored 40 goals whilst letting in 25 after 29 games that season, this season we have scored 34 and let in 30.

Agree with what your saying. But when we finished 3rd we didnt start the season the way we did this season. All im saying is i think he has taking us as far as he can. Not got the right tactics to make us a better side. Time for him to quit rather than get paid off. :crossfingers::crossfingers:

Don't take me on personally, FAT SHAFT. Live and learn. You are not capable.
More insults as usual

Understand your limitations. 90%? I know you were never in the JMG camp,
For someone so ready to quote anything I've posted I wouldn't have thought you'd get this so wrong. You even quoted me earlier from a bit where I said after his good run pre-Xmas that he couldn't be sacked at that time, as he'd done what was asked, which was turn it around. I did qualify that with the reservation that we'd review once he got his injuries sorted, as the worry was that once he did, the tombola would spin again, and et voila....

you lickle slut ye.
More pathetic insults

100% of genuine Aberdeen fans want rid.
In your own mind yes, that isn't the case in reality however much as it is unfathomable

We watch games. You never attend
I think earlier in the season, when you attended your FIRST game of the season, we established that despite me living 360 miles away, I had been to more games than you, and no doubt since as well.

. Why should we listen to you? How are you qualified to comment?
I never comment on games I haven't seen, I may comment on points someone brings up, but - being there > watching on TV > listening on radio > reading about it. There is a heirachy of comment in that order. As I have seen both debacles against Dunfermline, one in the flesh, and one on TV, probably pretty f**king qualified to comment on him this week don't ya think? Were you at either game you sanctimonious, arrogant, boorish, bully?

Last year you said you were NOT in the JMG camp. Since then you have seen what, one game?
Nope, certainly not one, though I didn't realise that there was a virtual scorecard on the go, nor do I know where your virtual starting line is, and nor do I inform you of when I will or will not be there.

Why should any of us listen to you, balloon heid?
More pertinently, why should anyone slavishly fall in behind your attempts to create a mob mentality behind your every word? I, like 90%+ of Dons fans want Calderwood out, yet you still have to be the keyboard warrior on the internet. You are a divisive influence in almost everything you do and say on here, god knows what you are like in real life?

We are Aberdeen.
Yes WE are, but YOU don't decide what other Aberdeen fans can think, nor do you decide if they are worthy or not. What I do know is that fans like you put other fans off. instead of trying to browbeat and bully all the time, why not try the power of persuasion?
...calm down, calm down. You'll burst a bloodvessel. I am not worthy.

Fact is, you attacked me in the Arena thread. You threw the first stone in 3 months.

If you can't handle it, ingest pomegranite and lime. Dinna greet aboot it.

What exactly is your opinion with regards to the complimentary nature of fruits and bran?

Do you chose red / black berries, or banana?

Note to Fatsgaffe - impossible to brow beat on a webspeakchatsite forum unlike the non virtual world, say, like in a pub perhaps, or on the street.

No Rocket, and I quote it below for you. I didn't attack you at all, I "attacked" your opinion, and because as ever, anyone daring to question your oh so wise words must suffer the persoanl tirade of the rocket, here we are again with your inability to respond in kind, but rather in your usual personally insulting way.

You simply can't allow any dissent to your opinion, so have to resort to persoanl insults, which I knew would happen, as I alluded to in the very first line of my reply, I hoped you wouldn't, but should have known better, it seems like the only way you know how to interact with conflicting opinions.

Oh god, here we go again, and it's been so peaceful lately.......

Can we see your workings for your sums please? Also didn;t he allude to the fact that the shareholders in question, were the major shareholders and not every Tom, Dick or Rocket?

Seriously, wise up, Pittodrie is in Linksfield/Seaton, Wiggy has plots all over the bloody country, the notion that the hassle of rebuilding a new stadium just so he can get his hands on a small patch of land in a not too desirable part of town is laughable and borderline lunacy.

Utter bollocks. any proof of that outrageous claim? Thought not, move along.

Worth more than every poster on this site combined I dare say, so possibly you or anyone else can't really throw much criticism at his lack of thought, philosophy, or dimensions.

Ian Donald was in charge when the Dicky Donald stand was built. Perhaps when you point out the me me me ethos, you could point to the Donalds who now have a white elephant stand in one corner of Pittodrie.

Allegedly indeed, by people who think Linksfield is Morningside.

interesting post by a pars fan on the TAMB today especially the part in bold:-

Calderwood's Pars team were good for going a goal up, especially at home, then trying to sit on the lead and defend it instead of going for the throat and killing it off. A prime example was a home game with Motherwell, we were 1 up then lost 2 goals in the last 5 minutes.

As for the game, I thought we deserved to go through. We more than matched Aberdeen in normal time and clearly they took control in the extra time period as our team were absolutely knackered. But they held their nerve exceptionally well and to a man they fought and defended superbly, really restricting Aberdeen.

A fantastic night out in the Granite City. I also have to say, Tommy Wright is absolutely useless.

sound familiar to anyone?????????????????????

so where did the attcking reputation come from if not with Dunfermline????

• 2 weeks later...
I think this is becoming VERY f**kin boring topic.

Nice FIRST post regarding the issue though zzzzzzz

3rd in the league, chasing Europe, still not happy. Whilst we're there, lets sell Pittodrie and fold as a club. We're a club never good enough for the fans.No matter if JC won the treble, people would still have a go at him.

3rd in the league. Poor season? Yeah we should be top every year! Pffffft

Look at Roberto's post from 2007, and look at the signature he sports today. This is proof of a serious decline in the last 2 years. You have to be a diehard or insane if you want Jimmy to stay now

Jimmy must go!