Taxi for Calderwood?

• 3 weeks later...
Im seriously pissed off know have been for donkeys. The thing is cant see him leavin till after the season aswell.

:thumbup1:

tonight was must win,and in typical calderwood style we bolloxed it up as usual!scumdee yinitit were there for the taking,not good enough.

tonight was must win,and in typical calderwood style we bolloxed it up as usual!scumdee yinitit were there for the taking,not good enough.

a few things here:

didn't bollocks things up, 1-1 draw ain't the WORST result.

united weren't there for the taking, best United team in years ( not saying much i know but all the same)

not typical Calderwood - we didn't lose

and well ..special needs ???? c'mon min, ditch that and you might gain some cred.

a few things here:

didn't bollocks things up, 1-1 draw ain't the WORST result.

united weren't there for the taking, best United team in years ( not saying much i know but all the same)

not typical Calderwood - we didn't lose

and well ..special needs ???? c'mon min, ditch that and you might gain some cred.

We needed to win and bolloxed it up

I think at 1-0 they were definitely there for the taking, if we'd held the lead for more than 4 minutes.

Absolutely typical Calderwood, not good enough but some will see it as OK.

• Site Sponsor
By the sounds of it if they had Sandaza up front instead of Shalamar then they would have done us good and proper.

It always goes in cycles with AFC under Calderwood. We do the absolute bare minimum and get an ugly win against bottom 6 dross, then when we play a semi-decent team we spend large spells of these games panicking and trying to hang on, then a few games later our luck runs out and we get humped and we're back to square one.

It won't get any better because he doesn't see this circle as a problem.

I hope we get 4th, but if we somehow do then it'll likely be down to the failings of others than any real improvement on our part.

JMG

Clutching at straws boys.

Any idea how the early bird season sales are going?

• Site Sponsor
Not yet but I'll probably buy mine as I'm a cheap skate and know it'll work out cheaper.

So you plan to go to all of the home games?

For the first time in 45 seasons I have to say if JC is in charge next season I'm unlikely to see most of them. Fed up being bored and bamboozled. Enough is enough.

Am I the only one spotting a change of tac from the 'JIG' crowd or whatever you want to call them?

All of a sudden they recognise that he is pish but insist that we learn to accept him anyway.

'We can't afford to sack him'. 'He will see out his contract'. 'Don't bother trying to do anything'.