Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Thick cunts have been getting on my tits more and more lately.  

Bought 5 tiles over the phone today, 25 bucks each, and went to collect them. 

Was told there was a balance of 350 bucks still to pay when I got there, on top of the 165 bucks they'd charged me for 5 tiles. 

"How much are the tiles?" I asked.

"25 bucks each." I was told.

"And how many tiles do I have?"

"Five"

"So how much do I owe you?"

"Computer says 350 bucks."

"But that can't be right, can it?" I prompted. 

"But you only paid 165 bucks, so there's a balance of 350 bucks."

This went on for far, far too long... at one point there were three of them trying to explain to me that the balance on 5 tiles I'd already paid (too much) for WAS indeed 350 bucks. 

Finally one lad came over, handed me my tiles, plus one extra... and sent me on my way. 

I wish this were an isolated incident. 

Feel your pain. It's even worse when you have to deal with the thick cunts over the phone.

Thick cunts have been getting on my tits more and more lately.  

Bought 5 tiles over the phone today, 25 bucks each, and went to collect them. 

Was told there was a balance of 350 bucks still to pay when I got there, on top of the 165 bucks they'd charged me for 5 tiles. 

"How much are the tiles?" I asked.

"25 bucks each." I was told.

"And how many tiles do I have?"

"Five"

"So how much do I owe you?"

"Computer says 350 bucks."

"But that can't be right, can it?" I prompted. 

"But you only paid 165 bucks, so there's a balance of 350 bucks."

This went on for far, far too long... at one point there were three of them trying to explain to me that the balance on 5 tiles I'd already paid (too much) for WAS indeed 350 bucks. 

Finally one lad came over, handed me my tiles, plus one extra... and sent me on my way. 

I wish this were an isolated incident.

Sounds like their tactic to overcharge you by subterfuge worked perfectly.........irritate you beyond belief to make you forget you'd already overpaid, then leave, cha-Ching.......mug :laughing:

Discussing between them the most efficient way to remove a stubborn rash I shouldn't wonder.

Haha.

How the fuck did that come about Poodles? You live in a village? Are they related?

They work in the same building. They didn't to start with, but now do.

The PH, McDoogs, is receiving shit from women who dislike other women for absolutely no reason other than one pissed on my face before the other and vice versa.

One is better at it tbh

I had to deal with a horrendous break up with a marriage when both folk worked together in the same department.

Worst thing was the boy was actually sound (albeit pumping the rest of the building) and the lassie was really fine too.

Fucking meetings were a nightmare could cut the atmosphere with a knife.

Probably should have got one of them moved to a different department although the usual HR fucks would have probably said you can’t do that without consent or some shit.

So a moral question would you get rid of the sound Aberdeen fan guy or his hot ex wife?

I had to deal with a horrendous break up with a marriage when both folk worked together in the same department.

Worst thing was the boy was actually sound (albeit pumping the rest of the building) and the lassie was really fine too.

Fucking meetings were a nightmare could cut the atmosphere with a knife.

Probably should have got one of them moved to a different department although the usual HR fucks would have probably said you can’t do that without consent or some shit.

So a moral question would you get rid of the sound Aberdeen fan guy or his hot ex wife?

Get rid of the ex wife. Receptionists are ten a penny anyway.