Pet Hates

StandFree1982

11 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Fuck off Parky.

You are insecure, understandably, given that your unfortunate way with words comes from a very unfortunate personality.

A personality so unfortunate that you acknowledge and admit to being "a bit of a wanker" and "a dickhead".

I suggested peace and love. You're so desperate that you're STILL at it and can't heed good advice.

We get it. You're not a popular guy. Take your issues somewhere else you boring cunt.

Love Alanis Morissette

15 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Fuck off Parky.

You are insecure, understandably, given that your unfortunate way with words comes from a very unfortunate personality.

A personality so unfortunate that you acknowledge and admit to being "a bit of a wanker" and "a dickhead".

I suggested peace and love. You're so desperate that you're STILL at it and can't heed good advice.

We get it. You're not a popular guy. Take your issues somewhere else you boring cunt.

It's just you're a total cunt who can't take being made to look like one. 

Im a very popular guy actually. Not that such a thing is something that really bothers me. I get on with folk and folk get on with me. You just take the Internet too seriously and need to have fights on it all the time.

Don't you ever wonder why you're always in fights and always blaming the other party? Do you never stop and think that "hey, maybe it's me who's the arsehole"? ? 

6 minutes ago, Parklife said:

It's just you're a total cunt who can't take being made to look like one. 

Im a very popular guy actually. Not that such a thing is something that really bothers me. I get on with folk and folk get on with me. You just take the Internet too seriously and need to have fights on it all the time.

Don't you ever wonder why you're always in fights and always blaming the other party? Do you never stop and think that "hey, maybe it's me who's the arsehole"? ? 

Nail on head there.  In the brief time I've been here, I have noticed such a thing.

6 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

My last word.

Look at the calibre of the names you invoked;

FFS is a fantasist who has yet to post anything interesting in years of trying. He went batshit on me for my first weeks back without me retaliating. I nailed him and he skulked off with his tail between his legs. He's a thick arsehole.

Your mate sooper stroop is a weegie retard coward who has similarly posted nothing worth reading and has major psychological issues.

Both of them started shit with me. I've exposed them both for what they are. It's over. It's done. They are regretting picking fights they couldn't win.

You can't even see the obvious. I've never picked a fight online in my life. Pointing out shit is a different thing, it's something we do in Aberdeen. Of course the offended gets his panties in a bunch.

It's fucking great when a mutant pipes up after getting their knickers in a twist. We can't kick them into hospital on a forum so taking their credibility away is the next best thing. Fighting is good. You seem to think it's a bad thing, contradictorily given that you try and provoke confrontation all the time, with the sole objective to prove how great your "debating skills" are. You were right to describe yourself as a dickhead, totally out of the blue actually. Fuck off you tit. 

You can't kick anybody into a hospital in real life because you don't turn up for fights ?

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I've never picked a fight online in my life.

You've done it with me multiple times. You were doing it today. 

Pointing out shit is a different thing, it's something we do in Aberdeen. Of course the offended gets his panties in a bunch.

No panties in a bunch. Yours seem to be though. Probably because you take yourself way too seriously and have been made to look a bit foolish. 

It's fucking great when a mutant pipes up after getting their knickers in a twist. We can't kick them into hospital on a forum so taking their credibility away is the next best thing.

It's been a long time since you had any credibility. So none to take away. 

Fighting is good. You seem to think it's a bad thing, contradictorily given that you try and provoke confrontation all the time, with the sole objective to prove how great your "debating skills" are.

Nah. I don't. You started this fight. I won it. You kept scrapping about on the floor like someone with more bravery than smarts. Much like you do every time. 

You were right to describe yourself as a dickhead, totally out of the blue actually.

And you were right to describe yourself as "a total cunt". 

Fuck off you tit. 

Stop replying then. It'll all be over that way and you can forget how foolish you've looked this afternoon. 

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

It's already been written so please tell us why you started with the +1 stuff and the teenage girl on her period stuff?

Because, as you continue to prove, your a fucking bully and all round nasty cunt who hates it when others do well for themselves or catch you out.

Bought any cars for cash lately or go tell us about one of the many places you have lived in.....

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Parklife said:

3. The armchair beauts are very much the majority of the soccer Saturday viewers, imo. 

That's quite a ridiculous statement.  What about people that only go to home games,  they might enjoy a Sat afternoon in the boozer when their teams playing away? Or maybe their teams playing on Sunday.  You've made a cunt of this one Parko. You never spend a Sat afternoon in the boozer watching the scores come in with a bet on?  Maybe not got any pals to keep you company? 

40 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

That's quite a ridiculous statement. 

Whys it "ridiculous"? Because you disagree? Most people who like football don't go regularly, so I don't think it's a stretch to suggest most who watch a football programme that's on when most of the games are on don't go regularly. 

1 hour ago, maryhilldon said:

You never spend a Sat afternoon in the boozer watching the scores come in with a bet on? 

I almost always have a coupon on and I regularly spend a Saturday afternoon in the pub. 

1 hour ago, maryhilldon said:

Maybe not got any pals to keep you company? 

Aye. I spend the afternoon in the boozer talking to them, not listening to what Paul Merson is slavering about Burnley vs Brighton or some pish. Each to their own though. 

37 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Whys it "ridiculous"? Because you disagree? Most people who like football don't go regularly, so I don't think it's a stretch to suggest most who watch a football programme that's on when most of the games are on don't go regularly. 

I almost always have a coupon on and I regularly spend a Saturday afternoon in the pub. 

Aye. I spend the afternoon in the boozer talking to them, not listening to what Paul Merson is slavering about Burnley vs Brighton or some pish. Each to their own though. 

Point of order, nobody in the pub listens to it. 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

It's on in the background so you can keep an eye on the scores,  nobody's just sitting listening to Paul Merson all afternoon. You said people who watch it are 'armchair beauts',  I gave you examples of people who watch it but also go to games. 

9 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

". It's tragic to witness those lying about anything 

Indeed. 

9 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Spunklife just wants to "fit in", something alien to him his whole life. It's tough relocating back to Scotland with a French accent at 14 

Lying. Fabricating. The hallmark of the king mutant. A man so desperate for conflict, he constantly makes lies up and someone he doesn't know.

Very sad. 

5 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You did say you had a lot of French mates. Under interrogation (from moobs), you revealed you lived in Paris. Under further interrogation, you said you lived there for "a year".

It was so out of the blue, it sounded preposterous. So preposterous in fact, others didn't believe you. You were challenged on this as you had been accused (not by me) of fabricating it. You quickly let it slide and never referenced it again @pierrelife

I've mentioned living there on here a few times. It wasn't out of the blue at all. 

You're doing that thing where you mistake you not knowing about something for it being untrue or never discussed previously. Your world and sphere of knowledge is not THE world. 

• Upvote 1