Pet Hates

StandFree1982

My wife likes to listen to Original 106 in the morning and in between them playing Roxette-The Look: The Clash-Rock The Casbah & Genesis, they have this unbearable advert for Aberdeen Airport Parking with someone doing a very poor impersonation of BA from The A Team and it is probably the worst advert I've ever had the displeasure to hear :angry11:

My wife likes to listen to Original 106 in the morning and in between them playing Roxette-The Look: The Clash-Rock The Casbah & Genesis, they have this unbearable advert for Aberdeen Airport Parking with someone doing a very poor impersonation of BA from The A Team and it is probably the worst advert I've ever had the displeasure to hear :angry11:

Used to listen to Original a few years back as they were playing a lot of indie stuff but now it is just shite, although I get mixed up between that and Northsound.

Whatever one of them has some bloke with some lassie adlibbing and laughing outrageously at anything remotely funny is a reason I'd rather listen to NECR to hear about missing sheep

in zoos or in their homes.

if you're not prepared to be at home more often than not, you shouldn't have a dog. a dog doesn't belong in a crate for 10 hours a day, every work day.

However it does belong in a crate overnight if it decides the hallway is fair game for a brand new toilet. Shout out to you Deek you fucking nightmare! Never pees or poops during the day when he's left though. Must be the darkness he's feart o. Stupid wee moch.

Pish adverts are awful. There's the happy plant garden centre one to the tune of Happy Days and the kids, who have obviously trained for weeks, have been given the wrong last note. Like nails on a fucking chalkboard every time I hear it!

Used to listen to Original a few years back as they were playing a lot of indie stuff but now it is just shite, although I get mixed up between that and Northsound.

Whatever one of them has some bloke with some lassie adlibbing and laughing outrageously at anything remotely funny is a reason I'd rather listen to NECR to hear about missing sheep

Speaking of missing sheep, I ran up Morven yesterday oot the back of dinnet and found a lamb that was stuck in a bog on the hill and it's Ma was going raj from inside their field. Knee deep in mud to carry the cunt oot and over the fence back to its Ma.

Perhaps this is the wrong thread for that though.

Wet muddy trail shoes.

Driving home bare footed.

Radio adlibbers...yes - the ultimate cunts.

Morning-ah guyzzzz - oh my goodness put the bins out last night, and one ripped open - bin juice everywhere guyzzz bin juice eh-vree-where-ah!!!! Quiz coming up...and a reminder of this mornings question....how do you spell radio? First though heres rhianna.

Robin Galloway cracked the joke "my mum told me I had a face for radio" I told him "aye and you've a voice for newspapers" he wasn't impressed

Speaking of missing sheep, I ran up Morven yesterday oot the back of dinnet and found a lamb that was stuck in a bog on the hill and it's Ma was going raj from inside their field. Knee deep in mud to carry the cunt oot and over the fence back to its Ma.

Perhaps this is the wrong thread for that though.

Wet muddy trail shoes.

Driving home bare footed.

Well done Poodles

Will see if we can get a interview set up on NECR, they would fkn love that story

Apprentices who don't show after the builder organises the " Forkie " especially, to get a roof loaded as the front of the plots are getting dug up on Monday for services.

Fucken 10 pallet o tiles.

I was blawin' oot ma broon star by 11 and never got done till half bastardin 4.

He'll be gettin' a sharp toe poke tae the clackers on Monday.

Folk that use the word 'grut' for crying. Usually common aberdonian hoose wives.

Speaking about a child 'he grut all night'.

As if it's past tense of greetin'

Give them something to greet for shuts them up. Ironic Ah ken but there ye go.

Apprentices who don't show after the builder organises the " Forkie " especially, to get a roof loaded as the front of the plots are getting dug up on Monday for services.

Fucken 10 pallet o tiles.

I was blawin' oot ma broon star by 11 and never got done till half bastardin 4.

He'll be gettin' a sharp toe poke tae the clackers on Monday.

He'll have been fingerin some Craigmillar bird in Cav on Friday night

I haven't hit a woman, if i had, I would make a post in the 'have you ever hit a woman' thread. RIP

Naw min, Ah think the 2 of us are getting mixed up here.

I'd never hit, nor would condone hitting a wimmin.

It was something my auld Maw would say tae me and it usually worked.

He'll have been fingerin some Craigmillar bird in Cav on Friday night

Ah Jurassic Park. I think it's shut noo.

He's just addicted tae Facebook. The wee cunt's sleepin' before I get to the end of the street when I pick him up in the mornings.