Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Ah Jurassic Park. I think it's shut noo.

He's just addicted tae Facebook. The wee cunt's sleepin' before I get to the end of the street when I pick him up in the mornings.

Nah it changed name a couple of times I think, it's definitely Cav again now though. Think the last time I went in was about 6years ago and I was about ten years too old then!!

Today's pet hate, youngsters, the bastards

Speaking of missing sheep, I ran up Morven yesterday oot the back of dinnet and found a lamb that was stuck in a bog on the hill and it's Ma was going raj from inside their field. Knee deep in mud to carry the cunt oot and over the fence back to its Ma.

Perhaps this is the wrong thread for that though.

Wet muddy trail shoes.

Driving home bare footed.

Poodler, you just prevented it from achieving its lifelong ambition, to die.

You fucking sadist.

Folk that reckon we are lethal from out wide.

:laughing:

Negative old codgers that are still living in the 80's ;)

In fact, the old cunt that sits behind us at Pittodrie is in my Pet Hates. Nobody in the box on Thursday and he screams "get the ball in the box!". Now our wide players manage to get awhoora assists but expecting us to score with nae cunt in the box is ambitious to say the least. "Get it forward!" is another favourite. Jack had 3 players on his back with no cover and played it back to Lewis and he screamed at him for playing it back. Just nae sense at a'!

Geeky cunts that whine about the latest blockbuster live action movie of their favourite 80s cartoon franchise. Usually whining, "THEY'RE RAPING MY CHILDHOOD".

Sorry, but my childhood was the Fergie era.

Portaloo, Smiffy, Willie, Aitken, and Alex Miller raped it by fucking up the side big time in the late 80s-90s.

Did I whine about it in an effeminate squeaky voice? Did I fuck. I grumbled about it then went and got pished and took part in some of the demos. And then got pished more and grumbled even more.

Oh, and retarded bastards on roundabouts that indicate left then go right/ vice versa. Even more so when they're oncoming traffic.

Oh, and retarded bastards on roundabouts that indicate left then go right/ vice versa. Even more so when they're oncoming traffic.

At least they are using their indicators.

Fuckers round me must all be telepathic, might be a byproduct of inbreeding.

Only time I see them is when the kids are using them for disco lights down the graveyard.

Workies vans whose dashboards are a fkn midden - parking tickets, post-it notes, paint brushes, keys ,notepads, biros, bits for lavvies but worst of all food and drink. There are children in Africa starving

I'm not entirely sure what the connection is between starving African kids and the mess of a Ford Transit?

Unless you are saying that there are starving African children on the dashboard as well?

Workies vans whose dashboards are a fkn midden - parking tickets, post-it notes, paint brushes, keys ,notepads, biros, bits for lavvies but worst of all food and drink. There are children in Africa starving

Aye and about 3 weeks worth of the Sun / Record jammed in between the windscreen and dash.

I'm not entirely sure what the connection is between starving African kids and the mess of a Ford Transit?

Unless you are saying that there are starving African children on the dashboard as well?

There may well be under the detritus but all that half eaten Ginsters and Lucozade would certainly benefit them more than cooking away in the cab

Aye and about 3 weeks worth of the Sun / Record jammed in between the windscreen and dash.

Disposable lighters blaw up when jammed at the bottom of the windscreen so harvesting redtops is just a safety measure. It's better than a parapet of sandbags.

Fucking proper grafters van that. Mine is a tip. Do you reckon the african bairns wouldn't be starving if workies didn't leave half their piece in a van?