Pet Hates

StandFree1982

5 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

You voted to be subservient to the English. What's your area?

No I didn't.  I voted to keep the deviant SNP filth out of my area  and it worked.

Fucked if I'm revealing my 'area' on here.  Fuck that.  Suffice to say it's not a fuckin megalomaniac, deviant, scum, filth SNP corrupt area.

22 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

No I didn't.  I voted to keep the deviant SNP filth out of my area  and it worked.

Fucked if I'm revealing my 'area' on here.  Fuck that.  Suffice to say it's not a fuckin megalomaniac, deviant, scum, filth SNP corrupt area.

You understand the last 12 years of government in WM, aye?

26 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

I'm just interested to find the area in Scotland that doesn't have an SNP MP, MSP or council member. 

Because quite frankly, I think on this issue you are talking shite. 

5 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

I'm just interested to find the area in Scotland that doesn't have an SNP MP, MSP or council member. 

Because quite frankly, I think on this issue you are talking shite. 

Maybe I don't/didn't vote in every election tho.  But the times I have tactically voted to keep the SNP out, it has worked. Hope that clarifies min.

5 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Annoyingly we are in a total role reversal to this in our house. When we moved in my missus immediately tagged our neighbour as a nutter to be avoided. I ended up cutting her grass, hedge, taking her over to the vet's with her cat etc "she's just an eccentric old wifey" I used to say "there's no harm in her"

I won't bore you with the story but it turns out the wife was right, she's a lunatic and is now engaged in some mad campaign against me.

The fact the wife was right is the most frustrating thing about it all tbh.

Never fucking engage with them.

Most people are nutters, and while I consider myself a good judge of character  (Jimmy Savile aside) I need a good ten years of observation before I allow someone into my Circle of Trust.

Your wife has the gift of spotting a loony from the off, you need to utilise that power to your advantage.

22 minutes ago, johnstrac said:

I never understand "tactical" voting, that's voting for what you don't want.

I just did that. 

Voted for the Republican candidate that has no chance of beating the Democratic candidate.

Big win.

28 minutes ago, johnstrac said:

I never understand "tactical" voting, that's voting for what you don't want.

It isn’t. If you were a Tory voter and your area was roughly 50/50 Labour and Libs, and Tories had absolute fuck all chance of winning - You might be tempted to vote for a complete wank of a Lib Dem guy just to hopefully stop Labour getting a seat.

2 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

So you vehemently deny you are a Tory hate the SNP and dislike Starmer . 

So one possibility is left wing old Labour. If so you do appreciate you really should be an internationalist looking outwards beyond our bordersbwhich would be far better achieved in an independent Scotland rather than the present Uk set up which is unlikely to  change in your lifetime.

Just a long shot but I’m ruling out the Greens. 

Nah it’s fucking UKIP isn’t it ? 

7 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

So you vehemently deny you are a Tory hate the SNP and dislike Starmer . 

So one possibility is left wing old Labour. If so you do appreciate you really should be an internationalist looking outwards beyond our bordersbwhich would be far better achieved in an independent Scotland rather than the present Uk set up which is unlikely to  change in your lifetime.

Just a long shot but I’m ruling out the Greens. 

Nah it’s fucking UKIP isn’t it ? 

None of the above.  Go fuck yourself you odious little prick.

UKIP????

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Shitebag.  Still reelin' fae makkin' a womble o' yersel last wik.  Fuckin nonce.  Stick to yer wee boys yah fuckin plowt.

On 6/28/2022 at 7:37 PM, Beachend Bootboy said:

Plays the know it all, gets rumbled and resorts to childish insults and simply shows himself up.  Did somebody mention hypocrisy.  Fuckin' laughable.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1