Pet Hates

StandFree1982

3 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Thing is buc, no right thinking person objects to a diversity of people on their screens as long as it’s in some proportion to what they see outside their door

There seems an obsession with black people in media. Not Chinese, not Indian, not anyone else, just black.

It actually seems like it’s starting to build resentment towards them, which when you consider the whole world seems to be doing it at the same time, makes you wonder if there’s some sort of plan. 

You may have a point Brian.

I will give your post some thought and take on board with what you have said.

3 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Thing is buc, no right thinking person objects to a diversity of people on their screens as long as it’s in some proportion to what they see outside their door

There seems an obsession with black people in media. Not Chinese, not Indian, not anyone else, just black.

It actually seems like it’s starting to build resentment towards them, which when you consider the whole world seems to be doing it at the same time, makes you wonder if there’s some sort of plan. 

Of course there's a plan.  To eliminate whitey.🤫

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

'Mac 'n cheese.'  Does my fuckin' napper in.

Maybe I was too cryptic.  I don't hate macaroni and cheese (had it tonight with chorizo mixed through it). 

I fuckin' hate the term 'mac 'n cheese' hence I put it in inverted commas.  Fuckin' loada fuckin' Yank pish spik that seems to be normalised over here now.  Fuck off!!!!

33 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

See?  It's a fuckin' wank Yank term.

America's a place of extremes.

Some stuff's extremely good, some stuff's extremely bad.

Calling macaroni and cheese 'Mac and cheese' probably isn't one of the worst things America does.

See, the problem with being mad at 'Mac and cheese' is that you've nowhere to escalate to when America does do some extremely bad shit.

For example...

Rando: "Fucking Hell! The Yanks just started a fucking world War with the fucking Russians in Ukraine!"

BEBB: "Aye, well I was already mad at the cunts o'er this hale fuckin' 'Mac and Cheese' thing, so I'm neither up nor doon aboot 'at."

All I'm saying is leave yourself a bit of wiggle room,eh?

• Haha 3