Pet Hates

StandFree1982

1 minute ago, Ke1t said:

America's a place of extremes.

Some stuff's extremely good, some stuff's extremely bad.

Calling macaroni and cheese 'Mac and cheese' probably isn't one of the worst things America does.

See, the problem with being mad at 'Mac and cheese' is that you've nowhere to escalate to when America does do some extremely bad shit.

For example...

Rando: "Fucking Hell! The Yanks just started a fucking world War with the fucking Russians in Ukraine!"

BEBB: "Aye, well I was already mad at the cunts o'er this hale fuckin' 'Mac and Cheese' thing, so I'm neither up nor doon aboot 'at."

All I'm saying is leave yourself a bit of wiggle room,eh?

You're all over the shop min.  I've no objection to Yanks usin' the term, I just don't like it bein' used by us indigenous cunts here.  First world problem I suppose but it does grip my shite.😁

1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Sounds like motorhome owners look down on the caravaners when they’re essentially the same people…, cunts that eat tins of beans and sausages that are too tight fisted to book a decent hotel. 

Fuck all wrong with beans and sausages. Used to love them when I ate meat. Although to be fair, I doubt what’s in those sausages constitutes as meat. 

4 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Sounds like motorhome owners look down on the caravaners when they’re essentially the same people…, cunts that eat tins of beans and sausages that are too tight fisted to book a decent hotel. 

I think it's the other way round. 

I fuckin' hate baked beans.  They are about the only food I winna eat.  Gimme the fuckin' boak.

Just now, styrofoamplates said:

Are they really the only food you won’t eat? Would you eat cow liver with mac ‘n’ cheese and tofu on top? 

Yup.  There's a lot of stuff I'm not that fond of but can just about take if I have to but baked beans never. 

Was forced to eat them as a kid (as in eat what's on yer plate and got a scud on the lug if I complained). Didn't like them then and put me off them for life.

Avoid processed foods like sausage and beans, or as we say in America 'SosnBns' @Beachend Bootboy

All that canned stuff like the All Day Breakfast and the sort are packed to the brim with sodium and preservatives and cancer-inducing chemicals. 

Also, as Ashens points out, "I suspect there's a disturbingly high percentage of scrotum and labia in this stuff" 

Have a nice wee apple or banana instead. 

Or Apanbans, as we call them. 

Probably. 

33 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Avoid processed foods like sausage and beans, or as we say in America 'SosnBns' @Beachend Bootboy

All that canned stuff like the All Day Breakfast and the sort are packed to the brim with sodium and preservatives and cancer-inducing chemicals. 

Also, as Ashens points out, "I suspect there's a disturbingly high percentage of scrotum and labia in this stuff" 

Probably. 

Just watched his chicken in a can video 

fit the actual fuck 

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

fit the actual fuck 

I mean, someone must eat them or they wouldn't be selling them, right? 

I'm having a hard time thinking who would be eating this though. 

14 hours ago, Ke1t said:

Probably. 

13 hours ago, Poodler said:

fit the actual fuck 

12 hours ago, Ke1t said:

I mean, someone must eat them or they wouldn't be selling them, right? 

I'm having a hard time thinking who would be eating this though. 

Thanks gents, I've just went down a rabbit hole watching these videos when I should be working.

6 minutes ago, Roger Ramjet 62 said:

It's called macaroni cheese. To be proper you should use Marshall's but I've gone rogue and normally use rigatoni. 

If you put red sauce on it you're a bairn. If you put brown sauce on it you're a weegie. If you put any fancy shite on it you're a pretentious prick. 

Glad to have cleared that up. 

what are you if you have a macaronie and cheese pie?

4 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Ah sez you’re a fat cunt

was expecting worse 

Who actually eats macaroni pies though, see them all the time in the bakers, never see anyone eating one though - bit like those period pies (rhubarb), they are just strange

15 minutes ago, Roger Ramjet 62 said:

It's called macaroni cheese. To be proper you should use Marshall's but I've gone rogue and normally use rigatoni. 

If you put red sauce on it you're a bairn. If you put brown sauce on it you're a weegie. If you put any fancy shite on it you're a pretentious prick. 

I'm a 60 year old Mastrick loon, nae a bairn or a weegie...... I have broon and reed sass cause I used to be indecisive but now I am not quite so sure.

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

As old Beachboy surveyed the scene,

His wife was nowhere to be seen,

But she’s wasting her time,

Serving him Heinz,

So she stayed in bed flicking her bean. 

Half rhymes. I hate em. Nothing personal Hanz, and I'm sure there's a place for them somewhere, but I hate em. Smacks of laziness or lack of craft.

39 minutes ago, Roger Ramjet 62 said:

Eh acht ma macaroni richt oot eh peckitt. Steen cauld. Tak a big fuchen howk o a lump o cheddar. An en e jist repeat at entil ets aaah gaan. Ats foo e reel mannie dis et. Yi fuchen wee bufftie.

• Haha 1
43 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Eh acht ma macaroni richt oot eh peckitt. Steen cauld. Tak a big fuchen howk o a lump o cheddar. An en e jist repeat at entil ets aaah gaan. Ats foo e reel mannie dis et. Yi fuchen wee bufftie.

You're hard as fuck min.  Wish I could eat byelt ham ra' like you.