buzz15afc

My loon said to me 'where does he live?' after we met Angus recently.

I had promised him that, should Angus offer the customary handshake, and then withdraw it at the last minute and do the thumb to nose gesture, I'd give Angus a good, solid punch in the stomach, half him.

My loon was keenly anticipating that, but Angus never did it FFS, letdown.

Anyway I said 'he lives in a field'.

My loon said 'but he's got football boots on!'

Me - 'he takes them off'

Got a bit awkward after that, I was dying to say it's some zit-ridden student in a suit FFS min, but it would have ruined it for him so I bit my lip.

He lives in Tough, Alfordshire.

I would love to see you wrestle with Angus live on TV just as the teams come out the tunnel.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

when you win the lottery do you have to pose for press pictures and stories?

thered be fcuik all chacnce of me telling folk i'm minted if i won.

Only if you decide to go public with your win. If you choose to remain anonymous then obviously you don't pose for the cameras although it would take about a week before you were sussed.

I don't play the lottery. It's a tax on the stupid.

I'm fucking loaded anyway. Far more so than the resident gobshite on here but I prefer to keep that to myself. :millertime:

why dont you get any good looking winners?

The good looking winners tend to be the ones with a bit of common sense and comfortable before their win. Therefore they aren't brain dead enough to go public and get hounded by the tabloid press.

Simple enough really. It tends to be the minky down trodden cunts that shout from the rooftops on the front page of The Sun.