Watches

Jones

good watch for under £200?

Limited I know, I'm not a big watch fan but need one for work apparently. Phones and computers aren't enough. All about image.

Did you get the train drivers job? Well done beating 22000 folk min.

Ps, Fossil have some good looking watches. No brand name, but usually about £100

sdg111 has 111 posts.

Really? Shows that I'm not very fucking busy doesn't it? Very, very good watch for circa £200, go for a Steinhart. Read all the reviews and then decide. I have two, amazing value and they will last your lifetime. I was sceptical when I was told of them but bought one, and when I had it in my hand and saw the quality, quickly bought another. You will sell them for more than you paid for them...

I have one.

But only cause it's normal to have one.

It's a decent one. It's style over substance.

You dinna need high quality components to tell the time; you just need it to look ace.

You just laughed at Fossil then said style over substance. Last time I was in there, Fossil had some stylish watches. A nice brown leather strap, big face, Farah shirt and you're away shagging.

Take it from me, a top shagger, nae the 14 stone ex-pat with Bluto10 on his back ;)

Limited I know, I'm not a big watch fan but need one for work apparently. Phones and computers aren't enough. All about image.

I picked up a Danish design watch for about £120, it's a couple of pages back.

They're really good for the money and they have a lot of different designs.

Worth a look

I'll sell you one 1903ballgames.

I need to keep my collection in order. In fact, I'll sell you a couple if you want? Got a few nice ones at that price range.

You just laughed at Fossil then said style over substance. Last time I was in there, Fossil had some stylish watches. A nice brown leather strap, big face, Farah shirt and you're away shagging.

Take it from me, a top shagger, nae the 14 stone ex-pat with Bluto10 on his back ;)

Fossil.

Lol.

Utter fuckin garbage. The like that you'll find in duty free.

And I'm nae 14stone min. I'm 90kilos.

Fossil.

Lol.

Utter fuckin garbage. The like that you'll find in duty free.

And I'm nae 14stone min. I'm 90kilos.

You said 'style over substance'. The boy quoted a budget and thon watches can be stylish on a budget. It may be garbage internally compared to higher end models, but fa really cares when you're getting your end away.

I'd be sceptical of any bird that like a man who wears fossil.

Poodley min, trust me. You're better off with Casio.

Bloots min, I use a Casio when on the hills, practical. Otherwise, if I were to wear one, I wouldn't worry about what brand it was. As Morrissey says 'it's gruesome that someone so handsome should care'.

My back catalogue of women speaks for itself. PM me for a copy of it if you like :)

If I were a middle aged aged old git who liked hill walking I wouldn't make one blind but if difference what watch I wore. The times is still the time whether I'm up some mound or not.

And dinna go quoting me Morrissey. I am the worlds foremost Morrissey expert so there's nothing you can teach me about salfords favourite wordsmith.

If I were a middle aged aged old git who liked hill walking I wouldn't make one blind but if difference what watch I wore. The times is still the time whether I'm up some mound or not.

And dinna go quoting me Morrissey. I am the worlds foremost Morrissey expert so there's nothing you can teach me about salfords favourite wordsmith.

If you march into the hills with that attitude min your time will indeed be limited. It would seem that Bigmouth has struck again ;)

Hill walking

Lol

I'm not old enough for that yet poodley min.

You canna go on about shagging and drug taking then back it up with hillwalking chat.

I'm an adventurer Bloots min. Birds know that I can survive off the land, protect them from bears and shit, they suck it up. Man of a thousand faces me, that's real big boy shit

I'm an adventurer Bloots min. Birds know that I can survive off the land, protect them from bears and shit, they suck it up. Man of a thousand faces me, that's real big boy shit

Ach come on min. You're not fooling me min.

theres only one one thing uncoolled than a hill walker. And that's a golfer.

Ditch the old man activities and you might just scrape into A night out with me and DT.