Afc Store Launch/adidas

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was also there this morning, shop was hoaching and looking good.

Disappointed they have shut up shop in the city centre, bridge st unit was sh*te but if they had a good site, and judging how busy the pittodrie shop was this morning, they'd make a mint.

I could see adidas wanting to open a store on union st or square like. I'm sick fed up of seeing the b*starding celtic shop in dundee and united don't even have one anywhere apart from at tannadump. I want one in union square personally!

PS I'm actually surprised there isn't a hun shop in dundee as most of the arabs I know from here are closet f**king huns!

The difference between medium and large is quite noticable. I went medium. Slimmish fit with out being skin tight, Large would have been like a tent.

Yeah i noticed that too. Wanted medium originally but just felt it wouldn't last after some washes so played it safe and got large, which is fine :thumbup1:

Would all supporters please note that adidas sizing is different to what we have been used to with our previous kit supplier. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you go for one size up at least in all items, including the new home strip.

We also advise that you ensure the item is tried on if possible BEFORE going ahead with name and number printing as we will be unable to give a refund should you do this and then try to return

We thank you for your cooperation

I normally wear large in everything. How are other similarly sized people finding the large shirt? I'm gonna buy online and would rather avoid having to return it for a different size!

If you wear large everything it'll be fine! Nike sizing was a fkn joke.

Only disappointment is that the kids - i.e up to 5 years - range is not in until 30th July, I might wear mine at 5's sometimes but my boy wants home and away and wants it now :thumbup1:

Each to one's own i guess. I mean it's basically a red football shirt, pretty hard to find 'rank' :hysterical:

Nae really. It's one of the worst kits we've had in a long time IMO.

It is rank. Boggin if you prefer. Rubbish, not nice. Take your pick. It's not a nice strip is my point.

Hopefully the away one looks a touch nicer but I don't hold out too much hope.

Nae really. It's one of the worst kits we've had in a long time IMO.

It is rank. Boggin if you prefer. Rubbish, not nice. Take your pick. It's not a nice strip is my point.

Hopefully the away one looks a touch nicer but I don't hold out too much hope.

Fair enough. Would rather the team play well anyway :stormtrooper:

10,000 odd potential customers down beach area today, mainly for the Race For Life event which started and ended about 200 yards from the RDS and the new club store is closed today on launch weekend!!

Yeah i was down there today as my mum and her workmates were taking part in it and noticed a few folk wearing the top. Absolute joke right enough not having the clubshop open, a definite opportunity to boost sales and they f**ked up big time.

Yeah i was down there today as my mum and her workmates were taking part in it and noticed a few folk wearing the top. Absolute joke right enough not having the clubshop open, a definite opportunity to boost sales and they f**ked up big time.

I went down to the shop for a scan on Saturday afternoon and i walked straight back out as it looked an absolute shambles. Spotted 2 folk working the tills and it was queued right round the shop and out the door.

I went down to the shop for a scan on Saturday afternoon and i walked straight back out as it looked an absolute shambles. Spotted 2 folk working the tills and it was queued right round the shop and out the door.

City centre outlet an absolute must for the club.

place was full of old wifies fingering tops to check quality and size for their wee bairns.... they should have set up a ST holder queue so that I didnt spend half an hour fecking queing

:banghead: