Afc Store Launch/adidas

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tommy, what can I say-got it really wrong re Michael Stewart. Always fancied him as a player co he's a c**t and can play, but Mr Brown has been proved right again.

As for the whole, email letter thing-well stop being so lazy Tommy. It's some made up sh*te that's been peddled by the likes of Tup because it's easy to jump on. You've got more brains and creativity than to resort to that cheap shot, come up with the goods loon then we'll do some sparring.

;-)

Tommy, what can I say-got it really wrong re Michael Stewart. Always fancied him as a player co he's a c**t and can play, but Mr Brown has been proved right again.

As for the whole, email letter thing-well stop being so lazy Tommy. It's some made up sh*te that's been peddled by the likes of Tup because it's easy to jump on. You've got more brains and creativity than to resort to that cheap shot, come up with the goods loon then we'll do some sparring.

;-)

I would have been happy with Stewart being signed.

No idea what your second paragraph's about. Point me to what i said please!

Overreaction, been beaten over the heid with that one recenty, misread your post.

I pleaded Stewarts case on all sorts of levels but the Gaffer is big on attitude-explained that it's almost the first thing he looks/asks for when inquiring about a player.

He's been right as where the hell is MS now??

Fair play to Mr Brown for his candid chat

Overreaction, been beaten over the heid with that one recenty, misread your post.

I pleaded Stewarts case on all sorts of levels but the Gaffer is big on attitude-explained that it's almost the first thing he looks/asks for when inquiring about a player.

Wonder why the doors still open for Aluko then!

Fair enough, no harm done,

A good point from Dynamo though.

Sorry but the shop is pathetic. Ordered online Tuesday and was told the items were in stock. Expected them to get sent on Wednesday but they didn't. I called and was told they will be sent by 12 today. They still haven't been sent and now no one is answering the phone. Phoned the ticket office number to see if there was a problem and was told that if the shop are busy they don't bother with the phone. been trying on and off for a couple of hours with no response.

This is the mail order number for people ordering without the Internet. So if no one answers to take orders surely the club lose money and sales?

• 3 weeks later...