Afc Store Launch/adidas

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I presume all games. Every time I have purchased tickets they ask for my post code.

Correct, Hertz game I was asked for details, despite proferring forty real Scottish pounds, and looking for two paper tickets in exchange, I was asked for computerised nonsense, as this four eyed glebe behind the counter started nervously clickin awa at his mouse. The look I shot him telt him everything he needed to ken.

Electronica was not necessary, I never paid with a caird, I prefer to use actual money, disna leave a trail of your whereabouts at any given time. That's my word of advice for any budding James Bond's out there.

Club shop looks very decent, not at all the sort of thing I would usually associate with AFC. I was half expecting a table outside the stadium with some feechy drinker-looking jakey selling poor quality Chinese copies of the kit.

So Kudos to the club for not at all f**king that up in the way I expected.

So what's the deal with selling club merchandise? Have they managed to deliberately limit the places the kit can be bought in order to minimise sales again, or have they actually done something mad like making it available in sports shops?

Seems that Swansea got 2,000 folk there fore their "Biggest Team Photo" event, just seen a wee pic of it and it looked awsome with all the fans in the stand wearing their home top. Everyone that attended is getting a free copy of the photo.

Looking forward to the een at Pittodrie :sheepdance:

Seems that Swansea got 2,000 folk there fore their "Biggest Team Photo" event, just seen a wee pic of it and it looked awsome with all the fans in the stand wearing their home top. Everyone that attended is getting a free copy of the photo.

Looking forward to the een at Pittodrie :sheepdance:

Be a good wee keepsake. I'll miss it due to holiday. Going to ask the club if they can do a missing from photo, Ollie C, Deano "mini Ollie" C, type thing.

I'm nae really, before onybody says.

Are they really going to take a photo with a pile of voucher wielding tools wearing Aberdeen tops in the background, making arses of themselves, and hamming it up for the cameras?

Jesus.

It's like the Wee Frees, Koom ba yah ma lord, Michael row the Boot Ashore, Hallelujah.

Anyone who takes part in that needs their head examined.

Are they really going to take a photo with a pile of voucher wielding tools wearing Aberdeen tops in the background, making arses of themselves, and hamming it up for the cameras?

Jesus.

It's like the Wee Frees, Koom ba yah ma lord, Michael row the Boot Ashore, Hallelujah.

Anyone who takes part in that needs their head examined.

No, they are doing what every Adidas sponsored club in the UK is doing. Getting fans along with their new tops on, sitting them in the stand, then taking their picture along with the AFC squad and giving them a copy for free. Its also a way to sell a shedload of Away tops (new away top is being sold in the RDS Concourse after the photo) and give kids the chance to get photos and autographs of the players

Fox Ache, AFC (through Adidas) attempt to involve supporters by giving them something unique in Scotland and folk still aint happy :banghead:

No, they are doing what every Adidas sponsored club in the UK is doing. Getting fans along with their new tops on, sitting them in the stand, then taking their picture along with the AFC squad and giving them a copy for free. Its also a way to sell a shedload of Away tops (new away top is being sold in the RDS Concourse after the photo) and give kids the chance to get photos and autographs of the players

Fox Ache, AFC (through Adidas) attempt to involve supporters by giving them something unique in Scotland and folk still aint happy :banghead:

A great initiative and finally some forward thinking from within Pittodrie. More of the same please.

Great idea. I haven't bought the home top yet as i was possibly holding out for the away or third so i may change my mind. Involvement with the club is something we supporters have been screaming out for but still there's still those miserable b*stards like Tup, no offence mate but your usually miserable :thumbup1:, who still complain. What do you want from the club!? A lap dance from Archie Knox? :spunk:

I didna ken that, Soccer Saturday style initiative thon, think I'll show up in fancy dress see if they let me in about.