Afc Store Launch/adidas

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

managed to get to the club shop on friday, have to say it looks good, but the amount of products is very limited!!! the shop looks full of stuff but its all the same product displayed in different areas, the away top will obviously take its place when its revealed,..... not all that impressed, but i did spend

http://www.redbubble.com/people/dollydigital/t-shirts/7481393-adi-dons-red

I see there is a chap called Mark Elrick at Dolly Digital who has produced this Adi-Dons T design.

work74813931figwhitemen.jpg

I actually got there first and made a few first, during our European Run. I also customised a few trackies and hoodies at the time which all went down a storm - great days.

I thought about doing some Adi-Dazzler stuff over the summer in prep for tonight but now that we have a deal with Adidas I thought better of that one-So this lad has ba's.....!

Nice Mark, but its been done before, about 4 years ago ;)

n56734045315392724626.jpg

s2wvgj.jpg

o7uas0.jpg

They were merely customised tops min, no harm done, as the club didn't have a deal with Adidas in those days.

They do now though and as i say this chap is more than public about his trade as he has a website set up. Good luck to him, its a neat idea - just not an original one.

Adi-Dazzler is good though, too good to pass up I reckon-!

Got the red, black, white training hoody last night (even though I ordered the black one) but seeing it I think I actually like the one they sent better (so will let them off) wore it last night to training, looks smart as f**k, was away to put it in the wash when I noticed the stars were already peeling off! I wore it for 2 hours and hadn't even washed it and they are already peeling off. I was gonna let them off with seding the wrong top but they are definetly getting it back now. The good thing about the Nike tops were that the stars were stitched on so there is no chance of them coming of. Ok some might not think it is a big deal but imo the 2 stars are the best thing about our badge, it seperates us from every other club in Scotland. Not happy.:ThumbsDown:

Away top out tomorrow.....

New-Swansea-Kit-Adidas-11-12-Premier-League.jpg

Or have they had a change of heart following public opinion, hence the delay - and we will we see red stripes?

Hmm

A few weeks ago on the online club shop you could read the details about the away strip. It said it was White shirt with red trim, White shorts with red trim and White socks with red trim. So, no black like that Swansea strip.

The design is very likely to be the same as the away strips of Hull, Derby (also the same design as their home top) and WBA. We'll find out this afternoon when it's revealed anyway.

Looks like swanseas badge.......

Thats becasue it is. :dontknow:

Yeah i'm not enamoured with it either lethal. As i've said, the boys in the fitba department who are picking these (Probably Steven Gunn/Malcolm Panton) have maybe not picked the bets templates, but I guess we have another 4 years of Adidas to look fwd to so they will eventually unearth a classic.

Should consult the fans next time.....

A few weeks ago on the online club shop you could read the details about the away strip. It said it was White shirt with red trim, White shorts with red trim and White socks with red trim. So, no black like that Swansea strip.

Really? Oh well thats good news Ross - cheers min...as I say perhaps there was a last min change hence the delay?

I would buy that strip if thats the case - red cuffs in longsleeve-!