Jason Brown

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think he had a couple of howler mistakes early on that certainly had me wondering if he had 'another one' but he's become real solid since then... as well as looking less solid. Working out hard is he?

Definitely happy to have him as our number 1 ongoing... and I'm not part of the Langfield Hate Club.

Those shaky moments are understandable at the start, guys been waiting a long time to play regular but good on him, grasping an opportunity and standing up and being counted.

We seem to have an increasing amount of players who enjoy playing for us again and that can only be a good thing.

No doubt in mind Brown is the out and out number 1. Langfield should and i think will move on.

Dealt easily with everything Hibs threw at him today, and his handling of cross balls was impeccable

gets very very lost at corners - one he was miles away from one punching like a drunk on union street on a saturday night ( missing by about 3 feet and ending up on his arse)

one one ones though really really excellent and the save in the first half As well as the hibs fans in the main stand i thought he had punched it into the net not diverted it - super save

not afraid to get at players eitehr having right go at a few hughes mccardle robertson etc

Dealt easily with everything Hibs threw at him today, and his handling of cross balls was impeccable

He is a definite calming influence, exactly the type of thing we have missed for s long time. Crosses, shots all pretty comfortable stuff for the Jason. I would not be unhappy if he was our number 1 for a few years yet.

Good to hear this.

This imo is his only weakness

• 2 weeks later...

He's a good lad.

Still prone to the odd 'near blunder' but hopefully with the more games he plays he'll cut them out.

Aye but he's nae making them when under pressure its when under no pressure, and hence they are not being punished. Big difference to Langfield. More of an eye off the ball rather than epic bottling.