Jason Brown

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really like the guy, but have to say his judgement at times today wasn't as good as normal. But at least we never lost though.

Lets be honest he's a pub team player with plenty of balls about him...nothing wrong with him but limited...in Broon's AFC he shines...only because Broon hasn't played him out of position yet...can't anybody else see Broon (old cunt) hasn't got a fu*king clue

Lets be honest he's a pub team player with plenty of balls about him...nothing wrong with him but limited...in Broon's AFC he shines...only because Broon hasn't played him out of position yet...can't anybody else see Broon (old cunt) hasn't got a fu*king clue

Geezuz Redstar try one question at a time.

He a lot better than a pub team player though. Good player, good attitude and consistent too. I don't see whats not too like.

Everyone can see what Brown can and can't do. Its very obvious and most of us really don't need folk constanty pointing it out to be fair so not sure why you persist to do so in almost every post.

He a lot better than a pub team player though. Good player, good attitude and consistent too. I don't see whats not too like.

Everyone can see what Brown can and can't do. Its very obvious and most of us really don't need folk constanty pointing it out to be fair so not sure why you persist to do so in almost every post.

Well said V :applause:

Redstar, you really are fucking boring :sleeping:

Probably because he's an uneducated muppet.

"V"...Broon is a complete joke as a manager...the subbing on of Mawene today shows what a "scaredy cat" the man is...he's got fu*k all balls about him...if I'm being brutally honest it looks like the work of an impotent old man...New man with some sort of ambition is required...sooner rather than later

"V"...Broon is a complete joke as a manager...the subbing on of Mawene today shows what a "scaredy cat" the man is...he's got fu*k all balls about him...if I'm being brutally honest it looks like the work of an impotent old man...New man with some sort of ambition is required...sooner rather than later

Can we keep this on topic please :wave: Take this sort of chat to either the match of JIT thread.

Yes you do startle me with this sudden outburst. Seem you've been bottling this up for a while. Thats not healthy.

I could counter what you are saying but don't really see the point as it'll make no difference. I get that you hate him so much you can't give him any credit whatsover but don't expect people to take too much interest in you posting the same thing 20 times a day or whatever.

I'm sure you've a lot more to offer if you can be arsed.

Yes you do startle me with this sudden outburst. Seem you've been bottling this up for a while. Thats not healthy.

I could counter what you are saying but don't really see the point as it'll make no difference. I get that you hate him so much you can't give him any credit whatsover but don't expect people to take too much interest in you posting the same thing 20 times a day or whatever.

I'm sure you've a lot more to offer if you can be arsed.

Thanks for the vote of confidence...I just can't see past the man's complete negativity...I do believe him to be a complete fraud devoid of any sort of creativity or vision...sorry but I cannot see any way we can progress with this old charlatan at the helm

Give yourself a day off min. Zzzzzz.

I'm just back in from a very good day off...pity I was chased back to the hotel by a bunch of crazy Baku lunatics who didn't take kindly to me launching a bottle at them in the boozer (Turks...and nasty ones at that)....do you think I invite trouble???...I don

Unbelievable.

Redhandofulstar manages to slate Craig Brown I'm a thread about Jason.

The current goalie is the safest pair of hands we've had since Kjaer or before that even.

I rate the guy.

I think he's a good goalie, and he's enthusiastic as fuck about playing for us.

We're a better team for having him in my opinion.

Right I've finished my shite, so I'm off back to the wedding reception.

Laters!

Unbelievable.

The current goalie is the safest pair of hands we've had since Kjaer or before that even.

I rate the guy.

I think he's a good goalie, and he's enthusiastic as fuck about playing for us.

Laters!

Shows the ambition...FFS...Jason Broon...Peter Kjaer in the same sentence....how long have you been sucking on that crack pipe Chief???

Retired early 90 if I recall.

I noticed Roger Miller was playing for Costa Rica v Spain. Must have got hold of one of those dodgy passports. And he must be about 70. Fair play

McKimmie on for the child molester at half time didn't help that game one bit. Was utter shite though. I remember watching it and not being able to believe how shit Scotland were.