Jason Brown

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another fine performance from Brown the day. That penalty save was the defining moment of the match. Great gesture at the end despite the best efforts of the arsehole stewards :trophy:

Loving this guy. Clearly loving his football and loving playing for the dons. Get him signed on a longer contract now.

A vital penalty save in a cup quarter final..... not bad for a so called 'pub team player', eh redstar !

An error. A very rare one and in my opinion Aberdeens season started to turn when he took over in goal from Gonzo. I hope to God we can tie him down.

Wasnt being critical I like him too just saying it was his fault thats all. Sure he knew that himself but the save at the end and the pen save more than made up for it.

He's looked solid for a few months now. Really like him. It certainly helps that we have two solid central defenders in front of him. Considine and Reynolds have formed a great partnership and the three together are the most solid trio we've had there for a long time.

doing an evra essentially...running about mad waving his arms, encouraging us to get singing and cheering

then wrestling a steward to get across the ad boards and give his top to a wheelchaired one

magic

The stewards were a fucking joke.

Fallon and Brown both climbed over the advertising boards to give their shirts, gloves etc to the crowd (Brown to a guy in a wheelchair) and the jobsworth cunts were flapping about trying to stop them.

FFS, I appreciate Health & Safety etc, but what fucking harm were they doing?

Good to see the players showing appreciation to the fans.

Especially Fallon, Brown & Arnason today.

doing an evra essentially...running about mad waving his arms, encouraging us to get singing and cheering

then wrestling a steward to get across the ad boards and give his top to a wheelchaired one

magic

Haha yaaas Jason min, he loves playing for us, great to see so much passion. :bounce:

Yeah was a mistake, we had chances to clear that tho, his penalty save and one in injury time are what won us the match.

I know - I was being sarcastic.

I didnt even realise at the game that he'd missed the ball coming across the goal.

He was solid apart from that, and the penalty save was vital - if they'd got back to 1-1 they'd have had the momentum.

Just think this guy is awesome. Never once when Motherwell were putting balls into the box yesterday did I worry about Brown coming out to take them. Took everything, great handling, good fist if he couldnt get a catch, couple of cracking saves. Yes he made 1 crucial mistake which left us hanging on, but overall, brilliant.

I'll cut him some slack regarding their goal, as I felt he was otherwise outstanding and made a great save from Clancy when he was through.

Not forgetting his great pen save.

The guy loves it up here and is becoming a bit of a cult figure.

I got shot down a couple of weeks ago by someone, but he's the best goalie we've had since Kjaer, maybe on a par.

We've got ourselves a very good keeper.

I'll cut him some slack regarding their goal, as I felt he was otherwise outstanding and made a great save from Clancy when he was through.

Not forgetting his great pen save.

The guy loves it up here and is becoming a bit of a cult figure.

I got shot down a couple of weeks ago by someone, but he's the best goalie we've had since Kjaer, maybe on a par.

We've got ourselves a very good keeper.

He's easily the best since Kjaer id say. Hopefully we can keep hold of him for a good few years. There was on point in the second half he came for a cross and the commentators said they could hear him shout for the ball. Symptomatic of how well he commands his area. Whenever clangers came for a ball you always had your heart in your mouth, changed days.

I said something very similar to the lads in the pub yesterday - he reminds me so much on Kjaer.

He's just a cracking goalkeeper - the fact he was going to give up football last Summer and has found himself again at Aberdeen speaks volumes.

Players who want to be at the club, and a player who deserves to play at the National stadium due to how he's performed since he came in between the sticks!

One word for Brown- presence