Jason Brown

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep there was a coin launched when he went across to get the ball

he seen it out corner of his eye, turned round to look for it, picked it up, turned to face the 'well fans, kissed it and threw it onto the pitch-side before trotting off applauding

haha

Brilliant, that's the stuff of future cult hero status !

he seen it out corner of his eye, turned round to look for it, picked it up, turned to face the 'well fans, kissed it and threw it onto the pitch-side before trotting off applauding

haha

it was a wee fat specky kid in a grey shirt that threw the coin and there was a steward standing right next to him and another steward about 10 seats away from him and nothing was done

haha

Those Well fans were a right bunch of bams. I saw one of them doing the "I'll slice your throat" gesture towards us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-C-iSpFXR0

The guy is exactly what our team needs.....an organiser.....even when Fyvie was down and all our player were around him he pulled I think Reynolds and Robertson away and spoke to them regarding positing etc...trying to keep them switched on.

Great keeper and the save in the last few minutes was superb. Great handling throughout the match.

Agreed, class act, great keeper

I really don't think it's co-incidence that we've stopped losing games since he became first pick keeper, keeps the defence well organised (which is admittedly probably an easier job to do without primadonna foster in there)

Made a mistake for the goal this is true, but he wasn't the only one. Still feel him saving that pen won us the match

I know - I was being sarcastic.

I didnt even realise at the game that he'd missed the ball coming across the goal.

He was solid apart from that, and the penalty save was vital - if they'd got back to 1-1 they'd have had the momentum.

Same mate. I only seen it when I watched game again at home.