"hillsborough Files To Be Released"

And the flip side, if people base their opinions on what is written infront of them on an internet site and take it seriously, then I find them to be a bit sad...

On a discussion site, you find it sad that people would make opinions on what was written in front of them?

Did you think that one through?

Have you really contributed circa 20,000 posts on this site (I guess), without forming an opinion based on what other people say?

I'm still failing to see where you're going with this?

That you saying nothing on the internets should be taken seriously, and I disagree. People who use the fact that it is the internet and not to be taken seriously after talking shite and being found out are a pain in the erse. Tis all...

You do accept that some fans themselves played a part in this though, don't you?

Yes, I do but even those that did wrong that day were only doing what many fans throughout the country did at that time.

Having attended many games at that time and witnessing how the officials and stewards treated all football fans (not just the hooligans) I am of the opinion this was an accident waiting to happen. There was a history of problems at that ground, as can be seen by complaints by other teams fans (Spurs for example).

http://tottenhamonmymind.wordpress.com

Yes, I do but even those that did wrong that day were only doing what many fans throughout the country did at that time.

Having attended many games at that time and witnessing how the officials and stewards treated all football fans (not just the hooligans) I am of the opinion this was an accident waiting to happen. There was a history of problems at that ground, as can be seen by complaints by other teams fans (Spurs for example).

http://tottenhamonmymind.wordpress.com

was it common knowledge that there was a history of problems at that ground?

was it common knowledge that there was a history of problems at that ground?

Well the link in my post highlights problems Spurs had on a visit there, Liverpool fans complained about the previous years semi-final and a finding of the independant panel was:

Problems with overcrowding and crushes at Hillsborough were well known but ignored by authorities.

The fact I don't like you doesn't mean that I should give you a pass. I tell ANYONE who posts shite that they're posting shite and I get plenty in return. It's not personal to you. It's not my fault you were the thickest at school and you're the thickest on here. It's not personal. You just post too much shite.

Foster14 has nailed you dead. Your perennial excuse that "it's only the internets" doesn't wash. You are, in fact, a stupid cunt as you prove daily.

Now hang on RS min, while I have largely been on your side in this thread, I feel it is my duty to point out that it is in fact I that is generally regarded as the thickest cunt on here!

Sent from my computer by tapping on my keyboard too.

When i went to see the Dons v Liverpool at anfield way back i remember we were herded like cattle

This was common place back then so was the pushing

After we played at anfield we got bus to town and about 8 scallies came upstairs and thought the 2 afc at the back were the only non scousers there. They started trying to steal their trainers and wallets and anything of value. The rest of afc without colours gave them a serious kicking. This was probably a way of life for them and I'm so grateful that I live in the relative safety of Aberdeen.

Fuck the rangers then, fuck the rangers now, fuck the rangers forever.

Yet another post that defines your stupidity. Unless I am mistaken? What's your point?

EDIT: Are you saying that they sold an excessive number of tickets which caused people to be crushed to death?

If so, you provide the figures. I know that there were more in there than there should have been for a number of reasons, but one of them wasn't that they oversold ticket allocations for that pen.

Not sure if this has been answered but one of the reasons given was exactly that? They sold far to many tickets, this was exposed at a sheffield derby later on and the capacity slashed from 2,800 to 1,500.

And the flip side, if people base their opinions on what is written infront of them on an internet site and take it seriously, then I find them to be a bit sad...

It's not often I'm down the pub discussing half the shit that is written on here, nor do I sit with Harcus and start puns because there is a lack of conversation.

I'm still failing to see where you're going with this?

:laughing:

The fact I don't like you doesn't mean that I should give you a pass. I tell ANYONE who posts shite that they're posting shite and I get plenty in return. It's not personal to you. It's not my fault you were the thickest at school and you're the thickest on here. It's not personal. You just post too much shite.

Foster14 has nailed you dead. Your perennial excuse that "it's only the internets" doesn't wash. You are, in fact, a stupid cunt as you prove daily.

Ah, defence ii

• Upvote 2

After we played at anfield we got bus to town and about 8 scallies came upstairs and thought the 2 afc at the back were the only non scousers there. They started trying to steal their trainers and wallets and anything of value. The rest of afc without colours gave them a serious kicking. This was probably a way of life for them and I'm so grateful that I live in the relative safety of Aberdeen.

Fuck the rangers then, fuck the rangers now, fuck the rangers forever.

Was there not a case when Liverpool came to Aberdeen they did a bit of mugging, the whole City was gunning for them that they asked for police protection?

Well the link in my post highlights problems Spurs had on a visit there, Liverpool fans complained about the previous years semi-final and a finding of the independant panel was:

If it was well known about the safety of that end then questions need to be asked of all involved. Did Liverpool FC raise these concerns with the FA?

oh and if the Liverpool fans did know about the safety problems in this ground then does this not add credit to RS's point about their fans pushing and shoving?

I'm not look for a rise out of anyone here and the vast majority of the blame lies with the authorities going by what I have read so far but the pushing and shoving would not have helped the situation and its even worse if Liverpool fans themselves had complained

Nail on head. Liverpool FC fans are scum, the worst sub-species of humanity I have ever encountered in over 45 years of watching fitba.

That they filled their end with a disproportionate number who got in illegally doesn't seem to register with the witch-hunting low-lifes.

That scousers include a disproportionate number with a criminal mentality seems to be forgotten or dismissed in considering this.

Justice for the 96 my arse. They were killed by their own bretheren and whilst I'm sure that the majority who died were good law-abiding folk, as would have been the majority of the crowd that day, the proportion of utter scum within their ranks was, is now and has always been, dangerously high.

You look quite silly now, don't you.

It's outrageous how big a scale this cover up is. People should, and hopefully will be held accountable for what happened. 41 people could've survived after 3.15pm, that in itself is sickening.

You look quite silly now, don't you.

It's outrageous how big a scale this cover up is. People should, and hopefully will be held accountable for what happened. 41 people could've survived after 3.15pm, that in itself is sickening.

To be fair to Rocket, he's amended his opinion somewhat since the coverup revelations. Nothing wrong in reacting and re-evaluating opinions when new facts come to light.

I think this thread is essentially arguing over the semantics of how much blame is portioned to who. Only an idiot can now say Liverpool fans were 100% to blame. Likewise, only those being wilfully ignorant can absolve every Liverpool fan there that day of any blame.

To be fair to Rocket, he's amended his opinion somewhat since the coverup revelations. Nothing wrong in reacting and re-evaluating opinions when new facts come to light.

I think this thread is essentially arguing over the semantics of how much blame is portioned to who. Only an idiot can now say Liverpool fans were 100% to blame. Likewise, only those being wilfully ignorant can absolve every Liverpool fan there that day of any blame.

I have now read the rest of the thread, and have noticed this too.

Discussing Hillsborough with LIverpool fans is like discussing Bloody Sunday with a tim, fuckin pointless. They all believe everybody that was involved was a saint except for the authorities who were 100% to blame.

It's a tragedy for the folk that died and their families, of course, who would disagree with that?

Liverpool fans ( and Celtics) love to wallow in their victimhood. The clubs themselves realise this and exploit it, their dimwitted followers are too stupid to realise this tho. A 2 minute silence to mark e issue of a report, fuck me.

Infact im suprised smeltic and the liverpool scum havent got together to have another friendly to mark the publishing of this report. Let us not forget what those lovable scallies did to the Juve fans at Heysel, that was cold blooded murder. Horrible Horrible club who should have been driven into the ground after Heysel.

• Upvote 1

I have changed my opinion on the Hillsborough tragedy over the years. Although there is some culpability on the part of a small minority of Liverpool fans it does not excuse the police negligence on the day & the subsequent cover up by the authorities.

That said, i have not changed my opinion of LFC & their fans whom i continue to detest immensely.

I have changed my opinion on the Hillsborough tragedy over the years. Although there is some culpability on the part of a small minority of Liverpool fans it does not excuse the police negligence on the day & the subsequent cover up by the authorities.

That said, i have not changed my opinion of LFC & their fans whom i continue to detest immensely.

:laughing:

Magic. Horrible bastards.