Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

10 hours ago, milne_afc said:

I’ve been getting their ads popping up for the last while. Is that chunky sole for trail running? Looks excessive for me and my needs.

Thought the same but you don't feel any extra weight and they're very durable shoes for all terrain.

Recently changed from On's. 

3 hours ago, Arabian Knight said:

slanzenzgers gade enuf fir cunts oan here..namedrappin obscur maks like thir chasin mo fereh..”meh custom fit brooks wir gade but had eh sole wis tae stiff for meh stride rhythm so eh chinged tae saucony”..wit a fuckin state tae git in

But AK, they're great for running along the canal path when Davie Nae Neck is hunting for ye. Same when making a sharp exit doon Blair Street when the polis are hingin around Hunter Square. 

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, The Buzzard said:

I like them, AK. Perfect colour for a bit stealth creeping aboot the canal and Harrison Park at the deid of night, then a bolt back along fountainbridge and a bit scran from Topkapi kebab hoose. 

AK with his bleck gutties, grey Lonsdale trackies with his socks pulled up oan toap lik jobbycatchers. Sumthin oot o crymwatch,  rapey hoor.

2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

That’s totally unnecessary, come on now. Is the same cunt battering the nail in with a shoe? “ Look folks you can use a shoe to drive it home ruining your shoe in the process!”

Claw hammer nail alignment indeed. Pah. 

Peter Sutcliffe missed out on this amazing tip, alas.

That nail in the claw doesn't work with small nails, of course, so...