Paul Lawrie's Corner

Was at Castle Stuart on Friday, cracking day oot, lovely course and great for viewing, hae get a round booked soon.

Highlight of the day was when some boy called Campillo's approch shot landed in a wee side pocket of someone's bag just off the green, still can't believe how it got in there, one of his playing partners came over and said 'play it as it lies' :)

And Paul, your 3 wood onto the driveable par 4 was nae bad aswell! Followed your group for a while, you looked like you wanted to snap your putter at one stage. Was good to see your loon as caddy, must have been some experience for him, but do you think it affected you not having your normal caddy?

At least i'll get better odds on you for The Open now :)

it might be a soggy open this year. i prefer links golf when the grass is brown, you can get away with daisy cutters.

Hope it's no too wet, i've nae waterproofs with me. :(

Paul, if there's a droont red following you about on Wednesday throw me a farmfoods endorsed pair of waterproof breeks please.

I want to see a bit of this come Sunday :trophy::trophy:

Was at Castle Stuart on Friday, cracking day oot, lovely course and great for viewing, hae get a round booked soon.

Highlight of the day was when some boy called Campillo's approch shot landed in a wee side pocket of someone's bag just off the green, still can't believe how it got in there, one of his playing partners came over and said 'play it as it lies' :)

And Paul, your 3 wood onto the driveable par 4 was nae bad aswell! Followed your group for a while, you looked like you wanted to snap your putter at one stage. Was good to see your loon as caddy, must have been some experience for him, but do you think it affected you not having your normal caddy?

At l

east i'll get better odds on you for The Open now :)

Not having my regular caddie wasn't ideal but Craig my son did really well and was good experience for him and didn't cost me any shots as it was all putting last week

Paul

Paul, I ken you have bigger thing to worry about over the next few days, but just to let you know nobody is answering the phone at your golf centre 865750. Nae sure if the line is fecked or there is just nobody on reception. Been trying all day to book a lesson.

Good luck this week, though, perfect conditions for you!

Paul, I ken you have bigger thing to worry about over the next few days, but just to let you know nobody is answering the phone at your golf centre 865750. Nae sure if the line is fecked or there is just nobody on reception. Been trying all day to book a lesson.

Good luck this week, though, perfect conditions for you!

Yeah lightning hit the building the other night we've had no phone lines etc. nightmare

Paul

cheap childish dig, you can do better

I'm making a conscious effort to follow Paul.

The rest of golf does not interest me at all.

And I dinna want to play it either, despite being offered a free set of clubs.

I'm not genteel enough, I'm too uncouth for the golfing fraternity.