Paul Lawrie's Corner

• 2 weeks later...

Good lad, billy will sort you out , our putting green in great shape at PLGC I hit putts this morning

Paul

Good putting lesson fae Billy, sorted it in 5 mins. Elbows more tucked in, standing nearer to the ball, and moved hands further forward (nearer the hole) as hands behind the ball was adding loft, and making me pull the putts. Much better roll now

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

where is Paul these days? good luck this week in Portugal, I take it you play all the remaining tournaments leading to the R2D finale?

Another question I ahve Paul when you win prize money on tour, how and when is it paid? and do you get tax'd on it and if so how much?

What, do you not just walk into the branch with the big cardboard cheque under your erm and say jist cash 'er?

where is Paul these days? good luck this week in Portugal, I take it you play all the remaining tournaments leading to the R2D finale?

Another question I ahve Paul when you win prize money on tour, how and when is it paid? and do you get tax'd on it and if so how much?

:laughing:

Playing 3 more before Dubai starting in Portugal this week , prize money is paid roughly 2weeks after you win it and taxed as normal but I'm nae an accountant or a woman so have nae idea

Played with Luis figo this morning great guy but nae a golfer

Paul.