Paul Lawrie's Corner

Paul, if (or when) The Dons get through to the League Cup and Scottish Cup finals, will you cancel the tournaments for that weekend, or just intentionally 12-putt the 36th hole to miss the cut?

Better still, he's making the cut but then decided to play a par 3 with a putter, ends up missing the cut.

Interview afterwards "Well that was to prove that Chutneylove and Boof were talking pish"

Hey Paul,

This weirdo in the pub after the game says he was your neighbour at Kingswells. Specky old cunt. IT or something but a communist.

He was going on about you being on A Question of Sport. I tried to youtube it but couldn't find anything.

Were you on that show, aye? Gies the goss. Fitwizheonaboot? Was Sue Barket still the host? Who was your captain?

Spill the beans.

rocket

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Paul,

This weirdo in the pub after the game says he was your neighbour at Kingswells. Specky old cunt. IT or something but a communist.

He was going on about you being on A Question of Sport. I tried to youtube it but couldn't find anything.

Were you on that show, aye? Gies the goss. Fitwizheonaboot? Was Sue Barket still the host? Who was your captain?

Spill the beans.

rocket

I've been on question of sport a few times always good laugh been with mcoist and Dawsons team , takes forever to film as some questions take awhile to answer then programme cropped to fit time

Paul

Look, let the boy win his games of golf, but at the same time answer the question. Less of the squabbling, minge & Boofter.

When The Dons are in the Cup-Finals this year, will you skip the tournament scheduled for that week, or 29 putt the 36th hole to makkie on you missed the cut?

Wouldn't normally play Moroccan open so not missing much but wouldn't miss league cup final Cana wait

Paul

You'll be in safe hands with Boof, Paul Lawrie, min, he's had previous experience of making small talk with celebrities.

He once spoke to an astronaut on a plane, and was able to confirm definitively that we went to the moon and that all that stuff about faked moon-landings was a bunch of pish.

He also met some members of the popular Taleban terrorist group.

He might also have met tup, I canna mind.

So Boof is no common or garden The Hat schlub , Paul Lawrie, this is a man who's been up the ziggurat lickety split.

golfeur2.gif

You'll be in safe hands with Boof, Paul Lawrie, min, he's had previous experience of making small talk with celebrities.

He once spoke to an astronaut on a plane, and was able to confirm definitively that we went to the moon and that all that stuff about faked moon-landings was a bunch of pish.

He also met some members of the popular Taleban terrorist group.

He might also have met tup, I canna mind.

So Boof is no common or garden The Hat schlub , Paul Lawrie, this is a man who's been up the ziggurat lickety split.

golfeur2.gif

I've also met Gaddafi and had dinner with Jessica Simpson if that's going to help swing things Paul.

Ebbe's news about Elrick is bigger than that.

Oh and it wasn't any old astronaut. It was the best one.

Big bad Buzz.

What bus you going down on Paul?

We've a spare seat on Ullevi if you fancy mixing it up the back.

Will already be down there as helping sgu junior golfers at Largs on the Saturday but thanks for the offer min but would probably die if I went on that bus as Cana drink for toffee #onepintlawrie

Paul

I've also met Gaddafi and had dinner with Jessica Simpson if that's going to help swing things Paul.

Big bad Buzz.

Hahaha... see what Boof did there, Paui Lawrie?

This is the kind of top quality raconteurism that you can expect from Boof, Paul Lawrie.

:checkit:

Big bad Buzz.

You and Mrs Kelt should get together and name-drop all the celebs you've met...

She just called me from California, she's currently in a meeting with an ex-Prime Minister of a certain non-European country that is allowed to play fitba in Europe.

"There's helecopters and K9 units all over the place" she says.

Awesome, I says, :Mong Broon just scored the winner against Poland, and I'm off to have a celebrtatory wank."

"?" says Mrs Kelt.

"See," I says, "I dae important shit inna."