Paul Lawrie's Corner

Buckpool best greens in the universe, often. Cullen best fun in the universe, sometimes. The Broch, always awesome.

Moray is fantastic. Royal Abz is depressing. Peterheid will come good finally now they have a new (and good) greenkeeper.

Is that a good enough synopsis of NE Links? Any o you cunts want to argue about that?

Oh aye, I forgot. Trump is shite. All compress and no release. Murcar quirky but good fun. Newburgh? Nah. Strathlene and Tarlair fun.

Buckpool best greens in the universe, often. Cullen best fun in the universe, sometimes. The Broch, always awesome.

Moray is fantastic. Royal Abz is depressing. Peterheid will come good finally now they have a new (and good) greenkeeper.

Is that a good enough synopsis of NE Links? Any o you cunts want to argue about that?

Oh aye, I forgot. Trump is shite. All compress and no release. Murcar quirky but good fun. Newburgh? Nah. Strathlene and Tarlair fun.

A glowing tribute to the the 2 Buckie courses, and of course the 1 nearest Buckie too in Cullen.

Will have to come up in the summer RS, and any one else who wants a day oot, well catered, including PL, but im sure he will have an other Scottish course on his mind this summer...

Right Paul. There's been enough pussy footing about. We ken yer a magic golfer. We ken you support The Dons. But for fucks sake. Start commenting on other threads, other than yer own corner or the golf thread. Folk are going to think yer boring.

It's nae up to me, but a popular move would be the piss yersel thread. There must be a story or two fae the blokes at your work? Them caddies must get right on it.

Up the Dons.

• Upvote 1

You at the game the day aye? How about a comment or two?

Let me make it easier.

One of us thought Logan was our best player today. Another though Jack played well. I thought Robson was shit after HT.

Does pissing or shitting yoursel happenings happen more or less in professional athlete circles than in ours?

I'm not sure Paul Lawrie or Chris Hoy or Gary Lineker fill their breeks as often as you do min chunts.

If you'd ever had the discipline to work on your body like they do, your sphinct wouldn't be so unreliable, ye cunt.

Then again, you're quite obviously not as full o shit as a retainer?

No, no, you get me wrong. I know the ultimate relief and the utter joy it brings.

It's the social embarrassment that the unenlightened feel that drags it down.

This is our quest. To educate others who find themselves at 90 degrees on Union Street with effluents coming oot their troosers.

They need to know it's NOT a bad thing to go through.

All of my kids have been taught this. It was a vital part of their education.

• Upvote 1

You at the game the day aye? How about a comment or two?

Let me make it easier.

One of us thought Logan was our best player today. Another though Jack played well. I thought Robson was shit after HT.

Yeah we were in the north stand , thought it was Poor game we were very slow at moving the ball , Anderson and Logan were our best players for me , occasion seemed to get to a few but who gives a f*** they won , gutted for Hayes as he's been good lately , awesome to see them win again could be start of something if they continue , I also think George Yule been big part of improvement , loved Stewart Milne swearing on the radio

Paul

I bet Paul got invited to the players' after party.

Any piss / shite yersel stories, Paul?

No invite and wouldn't expect one as don't really know any of the players , I hope they got absolutely pished as they deserve it must celebrate success , can still remember the party after medinah , huge win for everyone involved lets hope they can kick on now I think they can

Paul

Right Paul. There's been enough pussy footing about. We ken yer a magic golfer. We ken you support The Dons. But for fucks sake. Start commenting on other threads, other than yer own corner or the golf thread. Folk are going to think yer boring.

It's nae up to me, but a popular move would be the piss yersel thread. There must be a story or two fae the blokes at your work? Them caddies must get right on it.

Up the Dons.

Difficult for me as press read everything so need to be careful I read the whole website most days though min

Paul

• Upvote 1

No invite and wouldn't expect one as don't really know any of the players , I hope they got absolutely pished as they deserve it must celebrate success , can still remember the party after medinah , huge win for everyone involved lets hope they can kick on now I think they can

Paul

Ok, so any piss yersel stories from Medinah?!?!

On the Kings Links - what benefit do ACC have of letting it run down? It must be costing them money. Surely a tidy up would benefit everyone? The 8th and 12th holes need something done to them and it becomes much better. That 8th tee could go back a wee bit I think - and maybe the 12th tee could go back along the LHS of the 11th a bit. The sand drainage makes that course have the potential to be one of the best links in the world. Build a fence around it to stop the litter and the mushy pickers, then the place instantly becomes better.

• 4 weeks later...

No I'm not I could have gone and played practice rounds and played in the par 3 event as a past major winner but if your not playing in the actual event not an option for me , I was down at west Kilbride watching youngest loon play in Scottish boys where he lost in the third round but he's only 15 so plenty of time for him , I'm struggling with a trapped nerve in my shoulder which is why I've not been playing lately which is very frustrating but not much I can do , I won't be at the semi final as we're away to holland with young Michael as he's playing for Scotland under 16s

Paul.

• Upvote 2