Rangers Into Administration

Red Dragon

Opinion of the news?  

339 members have voted

1. 1. Best news ever?

• Yes

STVkeith: Aberdeen Chief Exec Douglas Fraser leaves Hampden. When asked about impact on his club, he only said: "we'll be alright."

:scarf:

After a few email exchanges i had with someone at the club last week it was totally clear how strong the feeling was. They've certainly done what they said the would. Well done AFC. Looking forward to the new season with some pride in the club again. :scarf:

Jist been dancin around my living room with my wee loon in my airms singing the european song and the northern lights of old Aberdeen , 3 years old and he kens ah the words although he says homesweethomer to me , but i let him aff wi that , its his party trick and a cunt thinks its cute as fuck fan he does it .

He disnae realise fits happening but i will show him on the internet fan he's bigger and start by saying " there used to be a fitba team fae glasgow , a right bunch of minky cheating fuckers they were............."

He already kens a the sweer words fae his Ma

:lolrangers::sheepdance::lolrangers:

Nice.

Must have been either Killie or Celtic who abstained, either way, fuck them.

:)

Could only be Celtic imo.

Why would you abstain when you know the outcome of the vote anyway?? Clearly Lawell & co wanted to show Newco that they were not 'entirely against' them being admitted - leaving the door open for a 'lucrative' Glasgow Cup match next season maybe???

They were called the OLD FIRM for a reason - always working together, living off their fans hatred of each other.

One down, one to go as far as I'm concerned.

Celtic have still said fuck all. Shit team for shit nobodys. Fuck 'em.

Surprise surprise, their fans have said they don't want their club to say anything, deep down they know exactly why. They need Sevco 5088 more than any other team. Without their ugly sister they are cannon fodder for the rest of the other SPL teams now. Their hold on this league is now loosening while the noose around Doncaster's neck is getting tighter by the day.

Could only be Celtic imo.

Why would you abstain when you know the outcome of the vote anyway?? Clearly Lawell & co wanted to show Newco that they were not 'entirely against' them being admitted - leaving the door open for a 'lucrative' Glasgow Cup match next season maybe???

They were called the OLD FIRM for a reason - always working together, living off their fans hatred of each other.

One down, one to go as far as I'm concerned.

Will be interesting to see the Celtic fans reaction to that if they did abstain. Everyone knows they both work together it's only their fans who don't want to admit it.

Edit: I see it's killie that abstained. Same goes for them, their fans made their view clear a few weeks ago and the board have not gone with them. Dark days for killie ahead I think. Administration beckons... :lolrangers:

Incidentally, speaking to a hun yesterday and he said that only 1000 newco season tickets had been sold. Anyone know if that is correct? Hope so :hysterical:

BBCchrismclaug: #Celtic did not abstain from the #SPL #Rangers newco vote.

So were they the only vote 'for'??

Maybe charles green abstained due to conflict of interest??

Pretty sure that would have been Sevco 5088. You never know though! :laughing:

Gotta feel sorry for the SFL teams as they are going to get hammered from pillar to post from the media/Doncaster/Longmuir right up until next week's meeting to get the huns in to Div 1. If they do let them into that league its got to be with huge penalties. 30 point deduction might make them struggle to win the league with the squad they will have.

Ally Mccoist is going to be rolled out no doubt this week with his begging tin!

Gotta feel sorry for the SFL teams as they are going to get hammered from pillar to post from the media/Doncaster/Longmuir right up until next week's meeting to get the huns in to Div 1. If they do let them into that league its got to be with huge penalties. 30 point deduction might make them struggle to win the league with the squad they will have.

Ally Mccoist is going to be rolled out no doubt this week with his begging tin!

Massive points penalty and que Doncaster trying to set up an expanded SPL in a year. Something we were told was financially unacceptable when we all made out feelings clear a few months ago on the subject. All of a an expanded league would be the only way forward to increase revenue and competition.

"We are deeply disappointed that our application to rejoin the SPL has been rejected overwhelmingly by the member clubs.

"This time last week' date=' all of us at Rangers were resigned to the fact that we would not be admitted, due mainly to the public declarations of clubs indicating they would not support our application.

"At the weekend, we were approached by representatives from the SPL suggesting our application still stood a chance of success and we should discuss this further with clubs. This we did in good faith but with the knowledge of the hurdles that lay ahead of us."[/quote']

Wonder who the SPL representatives were... :sherlock: