Neil Simpson Benefit Match!

Ticket sales Today have gone better than ever before numbers wise in one day, so this is certainly going to be the sell out that Simmie deserves :applause:

Ross County sell out Saturday is not going so well though unfortunately, real shame that considering it will be our first home game in what could & should :crossfingers: be a very exciting season ahead.

Maybe some are waiting to see how we perform against the tims before deciding on attending this but :dontknow: incidentally this is the most we've sold at the piggery in over three seasons also

I was flicking through the sports channels last night, and MUTV was on freeview during the build up to their game with Barca, as it was in Gothenburg I kept watching for a bit, they showed the Man U friendly fixtures, and the fixture with us was listed as v Manchester United XI which suggests it wont be a particualrly strong team they are bringing up.

I was flicking through the sports channels last night, and MUTV was on freeview during the build up to their game with Barca, as it was in Gothenburg I kept watching for a bit, they showed the Man U friendly fixtures, and the fixture with us was listed as v Manchester United XI which suggests it wont be a particualrly strong team they are bringing up.

it's international week, so a few players will be away.

Imagine the likes of Ferdinand, Vidic, Berbatov, Carrick, Scholes will be up.

It's always a Man United X1 that comes up.

They're making fools of the North East and it's gullible population, who have more money than sense.

If they respected Aberdeen in the slightest they'd put their strongest team up.

It's nae about Man United this game. If it wasn't a testimonial for Simmiey and just a standard friendly, I wouldn't bother.

No doubt a lot of people have bought into the fact it's Man United, but more fool them if they're disappointed. Fuck them.

It's sometimes to allow them to field random "legends" such as Yorke and Sheringham that have been banded about. Could also mean they have a second game that day? :dontknow:

It's always a Man United X1 that comes up.

They're making fools of the North East and it's gullible population, who have more money than sense.

If they respected Aberdeen in the slightest they'd put their strongest team up.

despite you nae going you have plenty to say on the topic.

#closetmufcfan

• Upvote 1

was thinking might have been a good idea if the club only sold these tickets along with ross county ones. might have meant a slighly reduced attendance for this game but an even bigger attendance for 'sell out saturday'

Ridiculous idea.

This game is about Neil Simpson, or "Simmy" as he is affectionately not known, not AFC latest league campaign.