Sevco Thread

hun Media is always a good judge as to how delusional the average hun is at the moment...the below is regarding any offers over the summer for...Barrie McKay?

"If somebody offered 6m in the Summer they would probably take it though maybe not because the manager certainly wouldn't want to let him go and I suspect what he wants must carry some weight at this time. I would prefer to wait till next Summer when presuming we make Europe and he performs well there the price could rise to 10m+"

Holy Moly...

hun Media is always a good judge as to how delusional the average hun is at the moment...the below is regarding any offers over the summer for...Barrie McKay?

"If somebody offered 6m in the Summer they would probably take it though maybe not because the manager certainly wouldn't want to let him go and I suspect what he wants must carry some weight at this time. I would prefer to wait till next Summer when presuming we make Europe and he performs well there the price could rise to 10m+"

Holy Moly...

Wow.

Holy Moly...

Ha ha, fukin delusional

“It has been great for Aberdeen as a club and a city that we have managed to stay within touching distance of Celtic for a good part of the season.

“It was similar last season. It has been another cracking season but all we need to do is get the results we need in the next four games.”

Yep it has been great for Aberdeen fans....GTF

• Site Sponsor

Holy Moly...

Who? I've never heard of the twat.

I read that the Huns are moaning that it's a 50/50 split of tickets for the final.

They reckon Hibs shouldn't get more than 12,000 and the rest will be glory hunters.

Oh the fuckin irony.

Also, if you were successful in ballot for a semi ticket, you would not get in ballot for a final ticket.

Thank fuck we will not get in that position.

All the best to Hibs.

Having not posted about Sevco for a while here is a read over your coffee

Here are some facts;

1. The SFA award clubs a licence to participate in UEFA competitions.
  2. The licence is only to be awarded if the applicant club has no unpaid tax debts.
  3. Both the club and the SFA have responsibility to notify UEFA of any debts (belt and braces routine in case the club ‘forgets’ to notify the SFA).
  4. In 2011, one club applied for and was awarded a UEFA licence.
  5. That club had accepted debts to HMRC – which were outstanding and overdue.
  6. These facts have been in the public domain since 2012,and were brought to the attention of ALL clubs in Scotland as well as the SFA.
  7. Nothing has been done by any club, or the SFA, to investigate the claim at #5
  8. SFA Chief Executive Stewart Regan, when asked by an SFM member what he would do if these claims could be substantiated, said; “Nothing!”
  9. All clubs will be within a few weeks, issuing season ticket renewal forms.

The story contained in points 6 and 7 above is a lengthy and protracted one.

http://www.sfm.scot/journeys-end/

Lest we forget.

enjoy.

• Downvote 1

There's been a lot of spotlight on Sports Direct recently.

I'd imagine that will go away now.

Ashley attempted to take on staunch freemasons. Madness.

Correct no win situation for Ashley.

Counsel for SFA says "fit and proper test" criteria are confidential. I thought it was written in the rules for everyone to read or maybe just certain folk.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There's been a lot of spotlight on Sports Direct recently.

I'd imagine that will go away now.

Ashley attempted to take on staunch freemasons. Madness.

@@tup

There has been a major leak of documents from the masonic outfit The Grand Lodge of France (which I believe is the 2nd largest Masonic organisation in France).

They have lost member lists and several 1000 internal documents. 6 Gb worth of documents.

You wouldnt know it though, would you, by the media silence?

Especially compared to the previous hullaballoo over leaks regarding, for example, wikileaks from the US State dept.

Other than the French magazine L'Express and some internet blogs, I have not seen this reported on anywhere.

Obviously the unseen hand is suppressing the story in mainstream media.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

So whats the reason for MA dropping the court case where he could have humiliated the SFA and King?

Bought off or threatened behing the scenes?

Something fishy going on anyway.

Mike Ashley has abandoned a legal bid to challenge the Scottish FA's ruling on Rangers chairman Dave King as a "fit and proper person".

The Newcastle owner's MASH Holdings Ltd was due to seek judicial review of the decision at the Court of Session.

MASH say they are dropping the action because they now have the information they asked for from King and the SFA.

That would be the confidential SFA "fit and proper test" criteria then.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

@@tup

There has been a major leak of documents from the masonic outfit The Grand Lodge of France (which I believe is the 2nd largest Masonic organisation in France).

They have lost member lists and several 1000 internal documents. 6 Gb worth of documents.

Especially compared to the previous hullaballoo over leaks regarding, for example, wikileaks from the US State dept.

Other than the French magazine L'Express and some internet blogs, I have not seen this reported on anywhere.

It's a global reach.

Dinna fall out with them, they can make life extremely difficult for anyone.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

@@tup

Or it's not deemed as being that newsworthy. Just a thought like.

It's a global reach.

Dinna fall out with them, they can make life extremely difficult for anyone.

Quite right.

The Scottish FA has dismissed Mike Ashley as "delusional" after the Newcastle United owner was forced to drop legal action against them at the Court of Session - only to claim afterwards that he was in fact the winner because Rangers were forced to divulge documents in private about the governing body's decision to declare Dave King a "fit and proper person" to become chairman at Ibrox.

Why do the SFA not make public why King is a "fit and proper person".

The Scottish FA has dismissed Mike Ashley as "delusional" after the Newcastle United owner was forced to drop legal action against them at the Court of Session - only to claim afterwards that he was in fact the winner because Rangers were forced to divulge documents in private about the governing body's decision to declare Dave King a "fit and proper person" to become chairman at Ibrox.

Why do the SFA not make public why King is a "fit and proper person".

Because, let's be honest here, he isn't