Sevco Thread

If they moved down to England they wouldn't get 40-50k fans a week at home, I don't imagine that many huns would want to travel 200+ miles to see a home game every week to play against some diddy English club. It's a novelty right now in the SFL3, but it won't last.

I can see them being stuck around league 1, or championship if they are lucky, and not progressing from there. They may think they are up there with Man U, Liverpool and Chelsea, but they are more like Blackburn, Leeds or Birmingham.

Also, they would have no chance of qualifying for Europe.

Exactly, the assumption from all the the rangers and Celtic fans is that they would be successful immediately. Newcastle are a perfect example of why big attendances and EPL-money don't guarantee success.

I'd give it 5 years and that'd be looking to get back to Scotland with their tails between their legs.

Keys and Gray reporting that the conference chairman said they would welcome sevco zombie hun minks in to their league my fingers are crossed

Now that would just be too good to be true.

I would love it if they go down to England in the conference, LOVE it.

It would be awesome.

Why?

It would be a humiliation for then on an even bigger scale than their current one.

More importantly, they would have fuck all to do with Scottish Football, and we'd never have to put up with their mutant followers darkening our door again.

• Upvote 1

The assumption being Celtic go as well?

I have to say I miss games against the Huns,

If the huns were ever to get the chance of heading to the conference you can guarantee the tims will follow them.

I used to miss those games but not any more. Listening to their fan rub our noses in it when they came up here was infuriating. especially knowing they had such a strangle hold on the game here.

We would form new rivalries against the rest of the league but we would actually have a chance of winning the league

I don't miss the huns at all, I don't like the hate they stirred inside me.

If they fucked off to the Conference with the tims and went onto rot in English fitba forever then I would live happily ever after :scarf:

It's the hate I miss! It was more exciting than another game with hibs

Because I was channelling Kevin Keegan, like duh?

Oh that, and it would become someone else's problem. It would lead to them being extinct within a few seasons after a few too many riots down south and a few too many beaten coppers.

Well thanks for the Keegan comment. I'd be disappointed if they left, both. I don't think increased competition will improve our game much, it's the lack of quality and excitement.

If they moved down to England they wouldn't get 40-50k fans a week at home, I don't imagine that many huns would want to travel 200+ miles to see a home game every week to play against some diddy English club. It's a novelty right now in the SFL3, but it won't last.

I can see them being stuck around league 1, or championship if they are lucky, and not progressing from there. They may think they are up there with Man U, Liverpool and Chelsea, but they are more like Blackburn, Leeds or Birmingham.

Also, they would have no chance of qualifying for Europe.

Correct, I was speaking to some Rangers fans recently who said that they weren't going to renew their season tickets for next year as they felt it was a waste of money. :lolrangers:

Already the novelty is starting to wear off and if they end up playing the same 9 teams again next year because of reconstruction their attendances may start to drop off very quickly. :crossfingers:

Well thanks for the Keegan comment. I'd be disappointed if they left, both. I don't think increased competition will improve our game much, it's the lack of quality and excitement.

whats exciting about two teams walloping the rest year in year out.

surely if we were competing for honours that would be exciting?

whats exciting about two teams walloping the rest year in year out.

surely if we were competing for honours that would be exciting?

Rangers-Aberdeen at ibrox or st mirren-Aberdeen, what's more exciting?

So the big two teams got to good so you want them out? Can we not improve ourselves as we did before to compete?

• Downvote 3

So the big two teams got to good so you want them out? Can we not improve ourselves as we did before to compete?

1. if you prefer a day out then a trip to a cauldron of hate would be better but if the st mirren game meant we may win the league down there then the st mirren game wins hands down.

2. no thats not what I am saying and if there was a chance of us improving and competing with the old firm when the huns eventually return then I'm all for it.

how do you suggest we go about this?

I don't think they would actually go if they were offered to I think its all posturing to try and get more muscle versus the other Scottish clubs.

Would they accept changing from being like Man Utd and winning one trophey every single season to be like a Dundee United or Aberdeen and having one purple patch every 100 years. They would become as relevant as Southampton.

Overall I don't miss the Rangers matches. Much happier looking to go 2nd in the league if we win our next two fixtures.

Don't miss the games that much at all to be honest.

Don't miss them at all.

I'd rather watch AFC play any club in the world rather than the zombified version that masquerades as the previous vermin.

Hope we never play the Sevco cunts ever.

It is an affront to my humanity being within earshot of these cretins.

Never mind the actual visual trauma of such encounters.

• Upvote 8

Don't miss them at all.

I'd rather watch AFC play any club in the world rather than the zombified version that masquerades as the previous vermin.

Hope we never play the Sevco cunts ever.

It is an affront to my humanity being within earshot of these cretins.

Never mind the actual visual trauma of such encounters.

I cannot agree more with this post.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

• Upvote 1

Honestly, no. No 'wee team' will ever win the league again whilst sevco and the plastic paddies are around. Ever.

• Upvote 2

Honestly, no. No 'wee team' will ever win the league again whilst sevco and the plastic paddies are around. Ever.

I think many are worried that our league would lose money from media and TV due to the cunts leaving and they would be right but what's the alternative? stay as things are or good competition?

I think many are worried that our league would lose money from media and TV due to the cunts leaving and they would be right but what's the alternative? stay as things are or good competition?

It would be competing but it wouldn't be good competition. It would be even more dire than it already is

• Downvote 3