Sevco Thread

Two threads on this wee Hibee, hun wannabe mink.

I haven't seen much of him to say whether he's any good or not, however £250k seems a lot of money for someone who has had 1 decent ish season in the lower divisions of Scotland. Considering we got Kenny McLean for similar money.

More importantly, are the newco Huns dead yet?

All the sorry episode does is highlight once again what the 'other' clubs are up against in Scotland, a compliant media which foments unsettling of opposition players to aid their heroes.

Allan never started on Saturday and Hibs lost. Mission accomplished for the MSM.

The Huns will have had no intention of paying anything more than a pittance for him. It will just have been to test the waters and see if he was keen on a move in the first place, knowing that the media would be more than helpful to their cause.

Next they'll complain about having to pay a development fee and will no doubt do all they can to avoid paying it. The same development fee that they went to court to ensure they got for the boy Telfer who went to Dundee Utd last year or the year before.

Hibs really have to sell him to somebody else now, and use that money to bring in a replacement.

The Huns will have had no intention of paying anything more than a pittance for him.

Totally agree with that, they are using tried and tested tactics.

These always worked in the past. It's good that they don't seem to be working so far in the present.

They won't have even been intending to pay the £175k or whatever their first bid was. Just giving the media something to work with.

I really hope someone else comes and takes him for £300k ish or whatever Hibs are willing to sell for, but if he's got his heart set on The Rangers then there's not a great deal Hibs can do

Irrespective of what our judgements of his level of skills. Allan was voted player of the season in that league, so he was pretty important to Hibs i'd say.

Sevco are pleading innocent in all this. Saying all they have done is shown an interest in a player.

They are cunts cos they knew all along (whether they got him or not) that Hibs would be losing a very influential player & one of the reasons they mostly dominated them last season.

@GrahamSpiers[/size] 1h1 hour ago

My goodness, there is about to be some high excitement!

@GrahamSpiers[/size] 1h1 hour ago

Has anyone got a spare hard hat? #Rangers

Anyone know what he's muttering about? Not Scott Allan-related, apparently. Having a dull afternoon and could do with a laugh, so hope it's something good.

Well judging by the info in the post I would guess there is going to be some sort of work going on over his head & he's worried about potential dropped objects.

• Upvote 1

Stay classy sevco...

"The BBC has decided to boycott Rangers’ home games after one of its journalists was banned from Ibrox stadium.

Chris McLaughlin, a sports reporter, has been told that he is “no longer welcome” at the stadium. Senior Rangers figures are understood to be unhappy with some of Mr McLaughlin’s coverage of recent matches involving the club. In response to the ban the BBC will not send any of it's staff to Ibrox while Mr McLaughlin's ban remains in place."

Graham Spiers also 'banned' from attending Ibrox. He says 'I've covered a few games in recent years but I've not been a regular reporter from Ibrox since 2012'

Wonder if this is a Mike Ashley move? He likes banning media that dare to question the goings on at Newcastle.

Heard more pish recently about when 'Rangers are back in the Champions League'.

Laughs aside will be interesting to see how they get on with their coefficient a good bit worse than Caley Thistle - it will be a VERY very long road 'back'.

Having a good look at the bert kassies website - I really think we are speaking another 5-10 years at least before any threat of the blue meanies being a decent force