Sevco Thread

Any team that isn't challenging is going to have a steady drop in attendance but the point is that with no OF teams in the league there would be a much stronger chance of challenging for things.

The likes of Killie, St Johnstone ect. would not go up all that dramatically I know but they would go up a little (& we're speaking home support & the most important support) but the likes of us, Hibs, Hearts & maybe even Utd & Dundee would increase a lot.

Hearts for example would be selling out (like they were a couple of years back) every home game & Hibs (a challenging Hibs side) would be the same.

I wouldn't exactly want it to be Us, Utd, Hibs and Hearts. I'd rather EVERY team had a chance of winning the league at the start of a season.

No, that was fully justified.

2 boys shouting abuse at Andy Goram in a ladbrokes.

Heard about this, the guy who done it is the same guy who was banned from Parkhead for waving the IRA flag whilst he was dating Gordon Strachans neice.

A rabid tim but nice to see Goram getting abuse.

I wouldn't exactly want it to be Us, Utd, Hibs and Hearts. I'd rather EVERY team had a chance of winning the league at the start of a season.

So would I :dontknow: I would love a level playing field but you are missing my point I think.

I am only speaking about which teams would see the biggest increase in crowds if their team was challenging again.

Percentage wise the teams increases would likely be pretty similar but in actual numbers, the teams I mentioned would see the biggest numerical increase, as they have the bigger fan base already.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-fans-angry-at-dundee-united-1552600

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

RANGERS fans have accused Dundee United supporters of trying to spark trouble by wearing Craig Whyte masks during their Scottish Cup clash next month.

An Arabs fan group have created replica faces of the shamed former Ibrox owner in a bid to poke fun at the Division Three club a week on Saturday.

But John McMillan, Rangers Supporters Association general secretary, slammed the stunt as provocative and liable to lead to violence.

The Ibrox club are boycotting the fixture but around 200 Gers fans are expected to defy the ban and attend the clash.

However, McMillan insists the masks are not funny and urged the Tayside club to ensure their is no goading of any Rangers fans who travel.

He said:

Why is it acceptable for the response to

"We will wear funny masks mocking you"

being

"You'll cause our fans to become violent"

That

"Oh well, those mask wearing fans are causing trouble"

Really backward setup we have that Sevco fans continue where Rangers fans left off, causing (or in this case threatening) trouble... and its everyone else's fault? Why?

I've read a few hun posts on the TAMB lately. a few of them claim to be worried about the safety of away fans.

not sure why since they will all be in the dedicated away section as per normal and Dundee United haven't acted in a threatening manner.

in fact the only threats I've seen were by huns on hun media threatening those who cross their picket line

scumbags

I just read somewhere that the SPL prize money dist has been changed for this season - I thought that was delayed or did they keep it quiet?

Anyway the gist of it was that although second place was reduced, as it should be because it was a clear stitch up to favour the top 2, they somehow agreed to increase the 1st prize pot even further. WTF is going on? Are all these SPL club chairman desperate to bankrupt their clubs while lining celtic's pockets?

Fucking shambles if true. 1 and 2 should have been reduced so they are more in line with a gradual distribution instead of the previous step up from 3 to 2. Instead it just sounds like they replaced that with a step from 2 to 1.

I just read somewhere that the SPL prize money dist has been changed for this season - I thought that was delayed or did they keep it quiet?

Anyway the gist of it was that although second place was reduced, as it should be because it was a clear stitch up to favour the top 2, they somehow agreed to increase the 1st prize pot even further. WTF is going on? Are all these SPL club chairman desperate to bankrupt their clubs while lining celtic's pockets?

Fucking shambles if true. 1 and 2 should have been reduced so they are more in line with a gradual distribution instead of the previous step up from 3 to 2. Instead it just sounds like they replaced that with a step from 2 to 1.

That is totally wrong if that's what happened.

Although i'd just divide the pot equally between all competing teams.

Winning the title and getting in the CL is reward enough.

It would be laughable if they weren't serious. As much as I would like to beat them, I'd rather we never crossed paths. I truly despise them. Not even like a superhero's arch enemy where they cant live without one another, more like a disease where you can't live with it.

Fuck them!