Sevco Thread

I just read somewhere that the SPL prize money dist has been changed for this season - I thought that was delayed or did they keep it quiet?

Anyway the gist of it was that although second place was reduced, as it should be because it was a clear stitch up to favour the top 2, they somehow agreed to increase the 1st prize pot even further. WTF is going on? Are all these SPL club chairman desperate to bankrupt their clubs while lining celtic's pockets?

Fucking shambles if true. 1 and 2 should have been reduced so they are more in line with a gradual distribution instead of the previous step up from 3 to 2. Instead it just sounds like they replaced that with a step from 2 to 1.

They probably sat round a table thinking hmm the rangers are not going to get second this year so lets reduce it and give it to celtic

fucking corrupt through and through that is Scottish football

AS I KEEP SAYING NEVER NEVER TRUST THESE SCUMBAGS

Watch out for next months exciting episode of the 11:1 vote carve-up as well

Is the tax man still having an appeal? Did the SPL ever do anything about the dual contracts? Were thy liquidated or is that still going on? Or is there no point since they don't exist any more? Think I lost interest. Will still be celebrating their administration next month though. :lolrangers:

The huns can GTF. Why should they be bothered? Craig Whyte has never had anything to do with their club. He was something to do with a club that no longer exists - shouldn't bother a new club like theirs. Absolutely nothing to do with them. Unless they are the same club? If so, then pay your fucking debts you scumbag cunts.

Nice to see the following dropped into the middle of another non story about how Green will make Ibrox the biggest ground in Scotland when Rangers are back in the top league, (where I thought he previously said they would never play) and consistently playing in the CL and last 16. :blahblah1:

Green, who admitted Gers are trading at a loss.

:lolrangers:

non story

Nice to see the following drooped into the middle of another non story about how Green will make Ibrox the biggest ground in Scotland when Rangers are back in the top league, (where I thought he previously said they would never play) and consistently playing in the CL and last 16. :blahblah1:

:lolrangers:

non story

How can a club be debt free if they are trading at a loss?

Brilliant.

I love George Galloway, he stands up for what he believes is right.

These hun bastards have orchestrated daylight robbery without even a shred of contrition.

Let's get the government torn into them, they're as bad if not worse than benefit cheats.

I hated George Galloway until 11 minutes ago. I now love him.

• Upvote 1

I have this if any use

photo20130101044324.jpg

You can clearly see that Simmie is just trying to lift his foot out of the way of that dirty cunt Durrant's studs.

Can't believe how these huns go on about that tackle & forget how dirty that cunt Durrant was how the intent on his face (if you see the picture from the other side) clearly showed he was after a piece of young Simmie.

Just glad that Simmie managed to lift his foot high enough to clear that nasty bastards studs cos the consequences could have been horrible otherwise.

Nice one Simmie

Perfect ollie1903, that has saved nicely.

And for what it's worth, I think Durrant dived.

I agree

You can clearly see that Simmie is just trying to lift his foot out of the way of that dirty cunt Durrant's studs.

Can't believe how these huns go on about that tackle & forget how dirty that cunt Durrant was how the intent on his face (if you see the picture from the other side) clearly showed he was after a piece of young Simmie.

Just glad that Simmie managed to lift his foot high enough to clear that nasty bastards studs cos the consequences could have been horrible otherwise.

Nice one Simmie

I also agree with this

So not a single North East member of Parliament has supported this? Time for Dons fans to start writing to their MPs I think!

Just leave the labour party MP,s to do the dirty work and i am sure it will lead to a few more votes for independence.

Because remember we are dealing with the lowest form of sub human that follow the the huns