Not sure we are in a position to allow players to "prove fitness and ability" at this stage of the season

I know what you mean but again for me it seems simple enough.

If he can't force his way ahead of other players at some point between now and the end of the season then I'd define that as not good enough (or not fit enough).

No need to over complicate stuff barassie. Leave that to all the airheads on here.

I know what you mean but again for me it seems simple enough.

If he can't force his way ahead of other players at some point between now and the end of the season then I'd define that as not good enough (or not fit enough).

No need to over complicate stuff barassie. Leave that to all the airheads on here.

Aye yer dander's certainly been raised tonight "V"...

We need Pawlett back so McGinn doesn't have to play on the wing and that lethargic oaf Vernon is benched.

There's a good player in there somewhere, so long as his fag-paper legs don't fail him when his confidence is high after a run of games.

Didn't see much evidence of it at the weekend, he was subbed by Hasselbaink early in the second half. Not impressive at all.

We need Pawlett back so McGinn doesn't have to play on the wing and that lethargic oaf Vernon is benched.

There's a good player in there somewhere, so long as his fag-paper legs don't fail him when his confidence is high after a run of games.

McGinn was still banging them in when Vernon was through the middle and McGinn was one of the wider players of the "front 3" earlier in the season! Vernon was played through the middle pretty much right through to the County away match

It is.

Mackie used to have a bit of a mean streak, he'd be a pain in the arse for most defenders. Then he got fat, slow and lazy.

:hysterical:

Aye only in that his second touch was more often than not an attempted tackle to regain possession again.

Mackie's "mean streak" was only from frustration & headless chicken type "football"

• 7 months later...

This place is becoming worse, playground antics. I told you he was pish, naw you didnae, I said he was great. Judge Pawlett at end of season , one goal v Partick and a string of performance that would be expected for a professional footballer , which to be fair is a vast improvement on delivering fuck all previously. Is his contract up next season , therefore should we expect the inevitable exit in January if his form improves