This place is becoming worse, playground antics. I told you he was pish, naw you didnae, I said he was great. Judge Pawlett at end of season , one goal v Partick and a string of performance that would be expected for a professional footballer , which to be fair is a vast improvement on delivering fuck all previously. Is his contract up next season , therefore should we expect the inevitable exit in January if his form improves

This happens time and time again with certain players .... He is too injury prone for my liking

Pawlett is looking fkn good now & has done enough this season to earn a new deal.

We have some great players at the club ready to progress onto regular mainstays in the side.

Pawlett for sure. Low & Smith also look fkn good & certainly capable of becoming first team regulars & also the likes of the young RB Murray.

With Robson back fit it will help these guys no end & also once Flood gets back to fitness.

Signing Hector on a Ft deal is a must (even though McInnes said he won't review him until Jan) Anderson is pretty much done really & can only be there as back up really.

If we could find a decent LB our defence would be arguably the best in the league with the obvious weak link behind them though (you know the one that tap dances around his goal line when a ball comes in)

This place is becoming worse, playground antics. I told you he was pish, naw you didnae, I said he was great. Judge Pawlett at end of season , one goal v Partick and a string of performance that would be expected for a professional footballer , which to be fair is a vast improvement on delivering fuck all previously. Is his contract up next season , therefore should we expect the inevitable exit in January if his form improves

It's just you that's getting worse.

3 or so good games is no reason to just hand out new contract. Not going to be any bigger sides looking at the lad and at moment Aberdeen hold all the cards as nobody will give him the wages he is on here unless he starts to produce more regularly.

I think it's clear to see that Pawlett has improved massively, he's also looking a lot stronger than I've ever seen him (which should help keep his injury jinx at bay a little)

He always looked a little blouse out on the wing but has been a little power house coming from midfield this season.

Been very impressed with the amount he's come on.

He always looked a tricky wee player but injuries stopped him getting any kind of run but we now have a stronger & much more confident player there.

If he stays injury free until Jan, then he should be offered a two year extension then before the likes of St Johnstone tie him down on a pre contract.

Good on Pawlett, I think I've said already on this thread that if he didn't prove his fitness, his Dons future would have to be questioned. He's done brilliantly so far though - fingers crossed it stays that way and there's no reason why it can't.

I actually thought he had one of his poorer games on Saturday but was still able to more than play his part.

3 or so good games is no reason to just hand out new contract. Not going to be any bigger sides looking at the lad and at moment Aberdeen hold all the cards as nobody will give him the wages he is on here unless he starts to produce more regularly.

Correct.

I actually thought he had one of his poorer games on Saturday but was still able to more than play his part.

Indeed. Pretty poor on Sat.

Disappointing given how well he played last week.