Fraser Signs for Bournemouth

Simply quite stunned by this he has watched two of his similarly aged team mates move to England to Premiership clubs, both of whom he is better than.

To join fucking Bournemouth. Deal might not be complete yet but lets face it the lad doesn't seem to be attracting the attention of anyone remotely big why not at least stay here or wait til the end of the season at least get yourself a half decent gig.

Feel sorry for the lad he's been corrupted by agents and or family.

Simply quite stunned by this he has watched two of his similarly aged team mates move to England to Premiership clubs, both of whom he is better than.

To join fucking Bournemouth. Deal might not be complete yet but lets face it the lad doesn't seem to be attracting the attention of anyone remotely big why not at least stay here or wait til the end of the season at least get yourself a half decent gig.

Feel sorry for the lad he's been corrupted by agents and or family.

Feel sorry my arse. He's an adult capable of making his own decisions.

• Upvote 2

If he's going to go then quite frankly it doesnt really matter where he goes so long as AFC get the cash they ask for. Bournemouth have met that valuation end of for AFC really. We can moan about his ambition and so on but not a lot we can do about it, lets focus on the young lads who have signed on.

As for Bournemouth, if he does go there, i think its a shrewd move. A club who are looking likely to make at least the play offs, have an excellent young manager and he will get games there rather than rotting in the reserves like Grimmer, and to a certain extent, Fyvie.

Good luck to him. Lets move on and focus on our players and potential future ones.

• Site Sponsor
1358307561[/url]' post='877182']

Bournemouth geez, embarrassing!

They have Russian backing I believe. A diddy move from a laddie who won't realise until he as left the size of the club he has left.

Hey ho we have other excellent youngsters who have signed deals so time to concentrate on them

They have Russian backing I believe. A diddy move from a laddie who won't realise until he as left the size of the club he has left.

Hey ho we have other excellent youngsters who have signed deals so time to concentrate on them

correct, its very sad to see this bright talent go but the rest of the young lads are signing deals and they want to stay here.

goodbye Ryan.

You know what, if he was to change his mind and commit to the club he wouldn't have my backing. Very few players play for the jersey now, all they want is that big money move to any club doesn't matter if they are going to Bournmouth or china. Money is there goal and being rich their ambition.

Football is shite now and it's not going to change. Far to much money involved.

You know what, if he was to change his mind and commit to the club he wouldn't have my backing. Very few players play for the jersey now, all they want is that big money move to any club doesn't matter if they are going to Bournmouth or china. Money is there goal and being rich their ambition.

Football is shite now and it's not going to change. Far to much money involved.

its been confirmed by radio scotland that he will hold talks with them this morning. I wouldn't even offer him another deal if he came crawling back now

Hold on. Bournemouth met our asking price which means they can talk to Fraser. Doesn't mean he's angled for this move. The club are thinking we can get money now... Fraser might take one look at Bournemouth and say fuck off, if he was genuine with the "higher level" pish.

Of course if he signs for Mighty Bournemouth we'll know then, that it was pish. Until that happens or he turns them down... this is the club's move.

Bournemouth may have more money than we do...

There is your answer. There is no other logical reason for moving to a smaller club. The SPL is probably around League One level, so he's not going to learn anything by playing with better players, as he might have done at a bigger club. Bournemouth would also be a terrible place for an 18-year old lad to live. He'll be bored shitless... unless, like Wayne Rooney, he's into grannies!

Just seems like such a pointless waste.

A lot of people love to put the club down, on this thread in particular, but fucking Bournemouth? I actually read someone say it's a good move (aye maybe for his wallet)! And I've also read the standard in league one is better, do me a favour, I watched Walsall v Portsmouth last week and it was beyond shite, both teams worse than anything that's visited Pittodrie this season.

I said yesterday that if it was someone like Cardiff or Leicester, then yeah, I'd understand, both clubs who have Premier League ambitions, but to move to a club with ONLY Championship ambitions...

Getting ahead of myself and he's not gone yet, but down there for talks he's obviously keen.

slightly away from subject and i know its now 2013 but after last years olympics when we saw genuine athletes who have given up years and years of there lives to attain the highest level of performance that they possible could (whether it be Chris Hoy with his multiple golds or beth tweddle getting her bronze) its so disappointing to see footballers who see the "ambition" when they start playing is to gain money

theres that guy just let go by Man City, Michael Johnson - If you havent read the story do so - a child prodigy with the World at his feet a potential England captain being paid

• Upvote 3

A lot of people love to put the club down, on this thread in particular, but fucking Bournemouth? I actually read someone say it's a good move (aye maybe for his wallet)! And I've also read the standard in league one is better, do me a favour, I watched Walsall v Portsmouth last week and it was beyond shite, both teams worse than anything that's visited Pittodrie this season.

I said yesterday that if it was someone like Cardiff or Leicester, then yeah, I'd understand, both clubs who have Premier League ambitions, but to move to a club with ONLY Championship ambitions...

Getting ahead of myself and he's not gone yet, but down there for talks he's obviously keen.

Where do you think we'd sit down in England? I'd suggest not that far ahead of bournmouth!

Where do you think we'd sit down in England? I'd suggest not that far ahead of bournmouth!

Thats the point - were is the ambition? in his back pocket i would suggest

In some ways you can almost accept Grimmer - I mean its an established Premier League side, he will get things there exposure - quality coaches etc that we can only dream of. To an extent Fyvie to Wigan is similar

But Bournemouth - the money will be in the playing staff not the support structures, the coaches will be less experienced the back up and so much more will be no better than he has here

He will get a good wage - will he improve as a footballer?

The Championship.

Are you dreaming?

Look at the teams in the lower half of the championship......half of them were playing premier league football in the last 3 or 4 years!

What are bournmouth 7th in league 1 with a game in hand, very good chance of playing championship next year!

I think we'd seriously struggle to get out of league 1! All you have to do is look where our ex players end up.

Very real chance that Fraser will be playing at a higher level than superstar chris maguire next year, nobody slated him for lack of ambition.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Are you dreaming?

Look at the teams in the lower half of the championship......half of them were playing premier league football in the last 3 or 4 years!

What are bournmouth 7th in league 1 with a game in hand, very good chance of playing championship next year!

I think we'd seriously struggle to get out of league 1! All you have to do is look where our ex players end up.

Very real chance that Fraser will be playing at a higher level than superstar chris maguire next year, nobody slated him for lack of ambition.

No we just slated him for being a dick and shite

Are you dreaming?

So? Doesn't make them any good. In fact most of them are fucking rank. Birmingham went down 2 seasons ago and are bloody awful!

As I said, folk love to put the club down...

Basically the 2nd worst football team in the history of British football after Burton Albion

Where as our trophy haul is impressive? We have stagnated for years, like Bournemouth. Ailing crowds, like Bournemouth. But now that they have an owner they have a few quid to spend and some ambition. A 5 year plan. What's our 5 year plan? To make top 6? Perhaps he is going there into a team pushing for play-offs to gain some experience and then be picked up by a lower end championship team and work his way up, should Bournemouth themselves not make promotion.

They may seem like a smaller club but lets be realistic here, we arent in a great position, despite the football we have played this season. I much prefer the players we have and trust that we will be fine without him so lets not act with hunnish behaviour and call him a 'prick' etc because lets be honest, who says no to money these days?

• Downvote 3