Fraser Signs for Bournemouth

It was a best guess for conversation purposes you pedantic arsehole.

It won't be far from that, probably a bit less.

Thought as much.

I repeat.

Contribute something to the forum for a nice change rather than your usual pish.

Oh like you do you mean Kev?

erm.........the ones that are injured I'd guess.

Highland derby I'd guess

If Derek Adams comes in the summer, then I'd guess he might ask his old man George to come back in the role you're suggesting for Brown

Adams wouldn't want Brown hanging about interfering.

My guess would be the SFA would ask Strachan first.

McLeish walked out on them to go to Birmingham

I'd be surprised if it was at 5pm today as someone said.

That's in the middle of the Champions League draw, and something tells me the League Cup draw might lose a bit of publicity?....

It's only a guess, but I'd thought they'd wait until after the The Rangers v Falkirk game and maybe do it tomorrow, or as you thought, Monday

You are right, I'm probably clutching at straws.

This is a touch ironic.

You clearly know fuck all. You guess and spout winded pish

I guess you're going to stop guessing now?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

no.

only 1 player up that range but its a key one that nobody would gripe being the best paid. 1500 is the average.

and dont expect to see ryzer in an aberdeen shirt again. hes as good as gone the moment the window opens. the kids changed. agent and family have him believing hes ronaldo. certainly has the attitude...

as someone pointed out. his twitter has even changed from aberdeen footballer to just footballer.

You are obviously a very well informed man

Having now spoken to someone who knows more about this than me, I'm now of the belief that Ryans father has been one of the main issues in this whole debacle, filling his sons head with shite. Whilst I don't know any details, there would also appear to be some truth that the wallet in the snow story was nonsense. Shame that the boys career is being risked in this way.

Having now spoken to someone who knows more about this than me, I'm now of the belief that Ryans father has been one of the main issues in this whole debacle, filling his sons head with shite. Whilst I don't know any details, there would also appear to be some truth that the wallet in the snow story was nonsense. Shame that the boys career is being risked in this way.

As I guessed :sherlock:

So when does this transfer window actually open and where will Fraser end up?

Notts Forest is a good bet given McLeish is the new manager, his agent is McLeish's son and Forest play nice attacking football. (or they used to not sure if McLeish will have them doing that)

I read in another thread that we wouldn't be able to register any new player for the Jute match on Wednesday. If that's the case is signing people available from 1st January but you just cannot register them because of the holiday period? :dontknow:

I'd like to think this is George Yule flexing his muscles in response to the ridiculous handling of the debacle to date.

With luck we can still persuade Fraser to sign...at a wage more befitting a player of his obvious skill and potential.

We're not f&kin hearts you know - the last thing that should be happening is the business side of AFC (ie Milne Yule etc) are getting involved in football matters

What next Yule telling Brown what subs to select?

We're not f&kin hearts you know - the last thing that should be happening is the business side of AFC (ie Milne Yule etc) are getting involved in football matters

It's been stated...on here...that Broon has nothing to do with contract negotiations and this side of the business is handled by Duncan Fraser...

Ps it's Knox that decides on what subs to select...Broon only does interviews.

• Downvote 1

How much a contract is worth from a monetary point of view is the business side of AFC.

Brown & Knox will have NOTHING to do with negotiation.

They'll tell the Board we want to keep"x" and then Duncan Fraser will deal with it.

It's been a long time since an AFC manager was involved in contract negotiations.

Hope he signs a 2 year extension and leaves for a large fee in 12 months.

He could then leave with a bit of dignity rather than under a bit of a cloud just now.

ABERDEEN have moved to reopen contract talks with Ryan Fraser.The Dons pulled negotiations on a four-year contract last month after the winger refused to adhere to the deadline on their offer. However, the Pittodrie hierarchy have now attempted to get Fraser and his father back to the table.

Express Sport revealed that Fraser hadn't closed the door on staying, although he was angry with the way the talks had been handled.

His current deal runs out in the summer and Fraser is able to talk to clubs this month with a view to joining for the start of next season.

The 18-year-old was heavily criticised at the club's AGM but the Dons now want to build bridges and persuade him to extend his stay at Pittodrie.

Aberdeen will also open talks with management duo Craig Brown and Archie Knox over the coming weeks.

However, the Dons may have to deliver a top-six place before a new deal is finalised.

>Express<

So bits I've underlined maybe he just wanted more time and his dad talked him into refusing it? Good news anyway, maybe.

his dad sounds like a prick.

Playing Devil's Advocate.....

If you thought your teenage son could increase his salary ten fold, would you not at the very least tell him to seriously look into the possibility?

Anyone who says no is a liar in my opinion.

From a fans point of view, it's easy for us to say "sign a contract and we won't make you see it out - we'll let you go in 12-18 months for a decent fee"

That all said, hopefully he signs on for a wee while and at least when he goes we get a proper fee.