Fraser Signs for Bournemouth

Em that is why I said"if true etc."

I haven't claimed to KNOW any of the dealings.

So wtf you on about?

That is why I can comment in EXACTLY "such a way" :nutter:

Everyone is entitled to an opinion on the subject, for sure. But most have it done as gospel that he was offered peanuts, his dad is a money hungry ponce, only interested in how much he can get his son to earn, and AFC are squeaky clean in all of the dealings. Take this pish to the rumour section of the site and deal in facts before hanging the boy out to dry.

The 'truth' is that no one has ANY idea about what he was offered, not offered, what his father has said, hasn't said, etc etc etc. Anything written here is complete rumour and dare I say it, scaremongering.

Of course it fucking is & that's what we're talking about :laughing:

But thanks for letting us all know that a football internet forum is not all FACT.

I can get some sleep now

• Upvote 1

The 'truth' is that no one has ANY idea about what he was offered, not offered, what his father has said, hasn't said, etc etc etc. Anything written here is complete rumour and dare I say it, scaremongering.

so what you're sayng is you know no more than fine and dandy? making what he's said just as valid as what you have?

Everyone is entitled to an opinion on the subject, for sure. But most have it done as gospel that he was offered peanuts, his dad is a money hungry ponce, only interested in how much he can get his son to earn, and AFC are squeaky clean in all of the dealings. Take this pish to the rumour section of the site and deal in facts before hanging the boy out to dry.

Did you have the same opinions on Arnason when his wage demands etc. rumours/facts were being discussed on here? :itch-chin:

Or did you join in with opinions on the matter?

So you clearly know something that us mere mortals dont know? I believe its about money because i can genuinely see no other reason for the lad leaving.

If he wants his flesh and blood to become a jouneyman lost to the lower leagues of england for a quick payday then fair play.

Id want my flesh and blood to progress as a footballer and play to his potential. He can earn money later on in his career.

I know feck all, which goes for everyone else on this board. So instead of finding the kid and his old man, guilty before knowing any facts or having any evidence, let's just stick to supporting Ryan and AFC until such time as he signs on again, or moves. It's his god given right to look after his own self interest. His career is of number one importance to him, same as all of us in our own walk of life. I couldn't give a rats arse about the company I work for TBH.... I just need to make sure I pay the bills for myself and my family. No one owes AFC any favours, as much as we think the players on their books should bleed Dandy Don red blood for the cause.

Of course it fucking is & that's what we're talking about :laughing:

But thanks for letting us all know that a football internet forum is not all FACT.

I can get some sleep now

No, the difference is someone having an opinion on a subject and passing it off as fact. You can have an opinion on whether a player is good, bad or indifferent, whether a manager is suitable, or anything else that is 'subjective'. But a few pages worth of utter nonsense being spouted about Ryan Fraser and his Dad. These folks are ordinary guys that have to live the same life as you and I. The perils of the new age of social media unfortunately. Non truth after non truth and suddenly it becomes folklore.

No, the difference is someone having an opinion on a subject and passing it off as fact. You can have an opinion on whether a player is good, bad or indifferent, whether a manager is suitable, or anything else that is 'subjective'. But a few pages worth of utter nonsense being spouted about Ryan Fraser and his Dad. These folks are ordinary guys that have to live the same life as you and I. The perils of the new age of social media unfortunately. Non truth after non truth and suddenly it becomes folklore.

But you quoted me & I had written (if true) so how the fuck does that imply I am writting it as fact? :nutter:

Again, Arnason post?

But you quoted me & I had written (if true) so how the fuck does that imply I am writting it as fact? :nutter:

Again, Arnason post?

I tend not to get involved in pointless debates about who earns what, how much they love the club, or hell bent on leaving. Most footballers are interested in playing at the highest level possible, or earning a decent packet before their playing days come to an end. I see absolutely nothing wrong in that.

What we, as a club, have to pursue, is to get 11 players to gel, play well and win games. Whether we have the best god damn bunch of team spirited, back slapping dudes on the planet, is not really important in my view. Here today, gone tomorrow is what they are, perhaps with the exception of the likes of Russell Anderson, who clearly has AFC's best interests at heart. So god knows why there's so much knicker twisting over this current situation, I have no idea. Get over it is what I'm really trying to say (not specifically at yourself before you say anything).

I tend not to get involved in pointless debates about who earns what, how much they love the club, or hell bent on leaving. Most footballers are interested in playing at the highest level possible, or earning a decent packet before their playing days come to an end. I see absolutely nothing wrong in that.

What we, as a club, have to pursue, is to get 11 players to gel, play well and win games. Whether we have the best god damn bunch of team spirited, back slapping dudes on the planet, is not really important in my view. Here today, gone tomorrow is what they are, perhaps with the exception of the likes of Russell Anderson, who clearly has AFC's best interests at heart. So god knows why there's so much knicker twisting over this current situation, I have no idea. Get over it is what I'm really trying to say (not specifically at yourself before you say anything).

Ok good for you but going off track a little now.

Nevermind. We'll just forget about it

as far as i can see, fnd's not passed anything iff as fact and stated numerous times it's only his opinion. nothing wrong with this being we're on a forum. :clangers2:

• Upvote 2

as far as i can see, fnd's not passed anything iff as fact and stated numerous times it's only his opinion. nothing wrong with this being we're on a forum. :clangers2:

Not picking on FND at all.... more so the thread in general and those like it.

Get right to fuck to you reasonable cunt! lol.gif

He was very reluctant to take any defender on today until Archie Knox had a go at him.

He's been tapped up.

Interesting. I didn't see Archie have a go at him but noticed that he was pretty pussyfooting around earlier on. Didn't make the leap you did but ... again it seems plausible.

One thing I noticed about him yesterday, and when he came on at Dens, is that he's started to cut inside rather than beat a man. This had started to creep into Pawletts game before his loan move as well. There were a number of times yesterday when Hayes & Fraser were bascially playing on the shoulder of the last man. Unfortunately, without anyone with a decent ball to get them in behind, it was just coming into their feet, with their backs to goal, meaning a helluva lot more work to beat a man rather than if they played a bit deeper with the chance to run at the full back. Again, this was a regular occurence with Pawlett before he left as well.

Also, Fraser playing on the right wing, got an assist. Straight from the restart from the goal, he was on the left wing. :clangers2:

The above tells me that Broon doenst have a fucking clue what to do with any attack minded player.

One thing I noticed about him yesterday, and when he came on at Dens, is that he's started to cut inside rather than beat a man. This had started to creep into Pawletts game before his loan move as well. There were a number of times yesterday when Hayes & Fraser were bascially playing on the shoulder of the last man. Unfortunately, without anyone with a decent ball to get them in behind, it was just coming into their feet, with their backs to goal, meaning a helluva lot more work to beat a man rather than if they played a bit deeper with the chance to run at the full back. Again, this was a regular occurence with Pawlett before he left as well.

Also, Fraser playing on the right wing, got an assist. Straight from the restart from the goal, he was on the left wing. :clangers2:

The above tells me that Broon doenst have a fucking clue what to do with any attack minded player.

I noticed him cutting in to the middle yesterday as well. Also observed to my dad and uncle at the match that I didn't understand them switching sides, and expected them to have switched back after HT.

I would also say that for Pawlett it was always something he did (or certainly, a habit he developed a good while before going on loan) - perhaps to get a shot off on his stronger foot?

I noticed him cutting in to the middle yesterday as well. Also observed to my dad and uncle at the match that I didn't understand them switching sides, and expected them to have switched back after HT.

I would also say that for Pawlett it was always something he did (or certainly, a habit he developed a good while before going on loan) - perhaps to get a shot off on his stronger foot?

I think it started creeping in when Brown/Knox took charge.

Pawlett was always more inclined not to shoot. The open goal he missed at Fir Park last year is probably why.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone heard the rumour about Bournemouth putting a bid in for Ryan?

Some guy on twitter who works for Sky Sports claims a fee has been agreed:

"Pete O'Rourke ‏@SkySportsPeteO

Bournemouth have agreed a fee for highly-rated Aberdeen youngster Ryan Fraser. #dons #afcb"

Anyone think there is any substance in this?

:deadhorse:

:hysterical: