Fraser Signs for Bournemouth

Yup, looks magic too.

Good luck to the loon.

I was on here waxing lyrical about Fraser a couple of years ago (if I could be arsed searching I'd look for the evidence) and it's a shame he and the club couldn't have agreed to a situation that would have suited both parties - with him signing an extension and a release clause being part of the deal.

I'm sure a lot of fans will see him as a money grabber but that's not my understanding. One thing is clear however, and that's that AFC have once again failed to protect a potential investment.

• Downvote 1

Good luck to the loon.

I was on here waxing lyrical about Fraser a couple of years ago (if I could be arsed searching I'd look for the evidence) and it's a shame he and the club couldn't have agreed to a situation that would have suited both parties - with him signing an extension and a release clause being part of the deal.

I'm sure a lot of fans will see him as a money grabber but that's not my understanding. One thing is clear however, and that's that AFC have once again failed to protect a potential investment.

Nah, nah Swifty min. MT was the ONLY person who ever spotted the potential in young Fraser.

really.

REALLY

• Upvote 2

Couldnt give a shit who it is, as long as we get cash for a player who clearly doesnt care where and what he does in football, rather than the amount that will be in his wallet to spend on a saturday night.

Well in Ryan. You had potential to turn into a star. Im sure everyone will be impressed when you tell them your a star for Bournemouth :clangers2:

What a waste of talent

• Upvote 1

Utterly shambolic dont try and tell me we cannot pay higher wages than Bouremouth, and whoever is advising the boy needs shot

Bournemouth are a shitty little club with a 10,000 capacity, and at one end of their ground they don't even have a fucking stand.

Ryan Fraser's agent needs shooting if he thinks this is a good move for his player.

What a fucking shambles.

FFS - if it was a decent Championship club I could understand it, but a joke club on the south coast famous only for pensioners is pathetic.

Another player disappears into oblivion.

• Upvote 3

Bournemouth are a shitty little club with a 10,000 capacity, and at one end of their ground they don't even have a fucking stand.

Ryan Fraser's agent needs shooting if he thinks this is a good move for his player.

What a fucking shambles.

FFS - if it was a decent Championship club I could understand it, but a joke club on the south coast famous only for pensioners is pathetic.

Another player disappears into oblivion.

Nothing more needs said, Ryan Fraser should be made to read this, and hang his head.