Fraser Signs for Bournemouth

if we were to get 300k for Fraser we should just go straight to Caley and get Shinnie and Doran for 100k a piece. Both better, both older, both more goals this season, both more assists this season, both more international appearances, both better full stop. Oh and out of contract in May

• Upvote 2

Bournemouth are a shitty little club with a 10,000 capacity, and at one end of their ground they don't even have a fucking stand.

Ryan Fraser's agent needs shooting if he thinks this is a good move for his player.

What a fucking shambles.

FFS - if it was a decent Championship club I could understand it, but a joke club on the south coast famous only for pensioners is pathetic.

Another player disappears into oblivion.

spot on. Cash over ambition. Shocking from a young lad that has his potential.

if we were to get 300k for Fraser we should just go straight to Caley and get Shinnie and Doran for 100k a piece. Both better, both older, both more goals this season, both more assists this season, both more international appearances, both better full stop. Oh and out of contract in May

I'd imagine the transfer fee will go straight to the bank Tord.

I agree with your thoughts but don't see it happening.

Both more assists per games/mins played? or just in general?

I would certainly be happy with this!! It'll just go towards the debt and not even touch the sides

Sorry but where was everyone expecting him to go? Bournmouth perfect fit for him, aspiring championship club where he can progress as same level hes currently playing.

Could be playing championship as early as next season with a realistic chance of playing and progressing

Think he might well have a chance at making it down south, very sensible move for him.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sorry but where was everyone expecting him to go? Bournmouth perfect fit for him, aspiring championship club where he can progress as same level hes currently playing.

Could be playing championship as early as next season with a realistic chance of playing and progressing

Think he might well have a chance at making it down south, very sensible move for him.

1. Is he fuck

and 2. Fit's the point of moving to play the "same level" (which he clearly winna be) and for a much more obscure team, lessening the chances of him getting a proper move to a bigger club?

1. Is he fuck

and 2. Fit's the point of moving to play the "same level" (which he clearly winna be) and for a much more obscure team, lessening the chances of him getting a proper move to a bigger club?

They have training facilities for a start. Average crowd just a wee bit lower than ours but have way more potential.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Bournemouth are a shitty little club with a 10,000 capacity, and at one end of their ground they don't even have a fucking stand.

Ryan Fraser's agent needs shooting if he thinks this is a good move for his player.

What a fucking shambles.

FFS - if it was a decent Championship club I could understand it, but a joke club on the south coast famous only for pensioners is pathetic.

Another player disappears into oblivion.

Its a good move for his agents bank balance.

Fucking joke.

pishy wee club with fuck all going for it and will achieve the square root of fuck all.

While I wouldnt wish any player to fail if he disappears into the wilderness never to be hear of again he'll have no one to blame but himself and his useless fuck of an advisor.

Should've signed for another couple of years, learned his trade and then went down with a fighting chance of playing regular football at a decent level but this is just a fucking joke.

Utterly shambolic dont try and tell me we cannot pay higher wages than Bouremouth, and whoever is advising the boy needs shot

They're overspending and relying on loans from investors to reach the Championship

'It would be difficult to keep the club going forward as it is now, We've got to get the club to be sustainable over the next three of four years and that is my 100% target...'

'...I do not want to be dependent on other people and the club does not want to be dependent on anybody, me or Max or whoever comes into the football club.

'It has to be sustainable on its own and building support, getting bigger crowds...'

'...I believe we have a Championship squad within our club now. So we need to get into the Championship and therefore the wages we are paying now would be more on par with the crowds we hope to get and then it becomes more sustainable.'