Fraser Signs for Bournemouth

I think Fraser has already been nabbed by someone and it has happened lately or he would not have asked for a said amount (probably happened between him saying what he wanted and Aberdeen agreeing to it)

because he wanted to stay just a few months back

Aberdeen have also a lot of the blame to take as we were talking about this months back and if they had got their finger out he might have been signed up by now

But no they wait and wait till he gets more and more noticed

One of the ways he got noticed was when CB talked him up after every match. Plain daft when he hadn't even re-signed at that time. Makes you wonder if they wanted to force the issue and get him sold in January. Sooner he goes now the better.

I see Fraser has gone from AFC footballer to Footballer on twitter.

Fuck the rangers then, fuck the rangers now, fuck the rangers forever.

I think he's got himself sorted out with a gig down south. Don't think he'll play for the Dons ever again.

Don't think we'll get much of a fee for him either. As K-9 stated, we're due far less than the 250K we received for Chris Maguire, given that he's only 18 years old. The fee this summer could amount to as little as 100K! He could end up leaving for buttons if he does depart during the transfer window!

A lot has been said about Ryan Fraser, but I really couldn't care less about him... I'm more worried about AFC. We can't continue to run our youth system like this. We're losing money money hand over fist.

it was NEVER said that we got 1m for miller

you sir, are a proven liar

Don't get your knickers in a twist - i made mistake and meant 1m for Anderson was reported - really need to get yourself of them roids min.

Of course that year we only took in 415k in total from transfers aswell.

Milsom - Broon must be getting fuddled - I'm sure I saw a quote saying he wasn't ready?

Certainly wasn't anywhere near ready last time he came back - hope we doing right thing this time around. Be massive to get him back playing when fit and up to speed. Just a pity fro him we binned reserve league and going to be right out of sharpness.

Certainly wasn't anywhere near ready last time he came back - hope we doing right thing this time around. Be massive to get him back playing when fit and up to speed. Just a pity fro him we binned reserve league and going to be right out of sharpness.

When he first arrived, I liked him.

Now?

Too injury prone and not worth another contract.

We cant afford to be paying

That is great news for the lad Ryan. I was positive he would never ever play a senior professional football match in a top flight division ever again in his life and am hearing he is likely to get 10 mins tomorrow. So that is really good for the lad. If he impresses maybe he'll get to play one or two more before he retires.

• Upvote 2

What kind of reaction would Fraser get from the AFC support do you's reckon, assuming he was brought on today.

It'll be mixed - some won't forget he's turned his back on the club in a fashion that ensures the team that made him an asset is getting next to nothing others will let him off if he puts in a good shift and makes a positive difference. The balance not sure - we have a fickle crowd - if he plays poorly he'll have more critics than before that's for sure.

What kind of reaction would Fraser get from the AFC support do you's reckon, assuming he was brought on today.

There's only the two Dundee teams to play before Fraser fucks off. Do you think it is worth Aberdeen playing him in case he gets injured and can't move this transfer window meaning we'll get even less cash for the little scroat?

We'll nae be seeing him in a red shirt again. It also sends the wrong message to the other youngsters who have signed up or the youngsters who might find themselves in the same situation further down the line.

Fuck him. He'll be gone in January so better get used to being without him from now on.

Edit: In fact I'm speaking shite, technically there's only today's game left before he can leave. I'm sure we should have enough in the tank to beat Dundee without him.

There's only the two Dundee teams to play before Fraser fucks off. Do you think it is worth Aberdeen playing him in case he gets injured and can't move this transfer window meaning we'll get even less cash for the little scroat?

We'll nae be seeing him in a red shirt again. It also sends the wrong message to the other youngsters who have signed up or the youngsters who might find themselves in the same situation further down the line.

Fuck him. He'll be gone in January so better get used to being without him from now on.

We may as well play him. Best case scenario we'll probably only get about 100k for him in training compo. If he leaves in January I'd doubt it'd be for much more than 125-150k. No one is going to pay massively over the odds for a player that they can sign for buttons in summer.

I would play him and try and get maximum points from the next two games. That being said, if his head is already somewhere else it mightn't be a good idea to play him.